BestFriends - Chapter 1

Sam's p.o.v

Me and Colby were filming our next YouTube video together, we were filming a truth or strip. We had so many request for another one of these since our last one, just before we began filming my girlfriend Katrina text me saying she wanted to come over later, I told her it was fine and put my phone on the table in front of us.

"Let's get started" said Colby and he came to sit next to me
"I'm sam" I said
"I'm Colby"
"And we are sam and Colby, today we are doing another truth or strip since you guys loved the last one and requests for this were through the roof" Colby said being cute as usual.

I sat there letting Colby do the whole intro normally I participated but today I couldn't focus, I had been thinking recently about how long me and Colby had been friends and not only is he my best friend, and I don't want to hurt Katrina's feelings but I think I'm in love with him.

The video continued as I read out questions fans had asked online
"Sam this one is for you, does sam want to marry Katrina ?" Colby said asking a question he was reading off of his phone.

"No .... I mean not right now, we are still both young maybe in the future" I said knowing that I never wanted to marry Katrina.
"Here's one for you Colby, would you ever date a close friend ?" I asked looking at my phone but it wasn't a fan question
"Yes, if I felt that way for them" he answered and I smiled.

Colby's p.o.v

We had just wrapped the video up and it now had to be edited ready to be posted tomorrow.

I watched as sam walked in from the backyard he had been on the phone out there for 10 minutes and I had no clue what was wrong with him, he had been acting really strange all day.

"Was that kat ?" I asked while updating twitter on my phone
"Yeah, sure" he said not even looking at me and running straight to his room.
Me and sam had been friends for quite a while and I always knew when something was up with him.

I knocked on his bedroom door but he didn't answer even though I knew he was in there, I was beginning to get worried but not too worried cause I knew he would tell me eventually, we are best friends.

End of chapter one hope you enjoy I know it's pretty short but I am writing other stuff too so but I will post more soon just be patient

Share with your friends
Comment what you think
And vote please