Everyone is concerned for Sam - Chapter 2

Sam's p.o.v

Kat had just rung me to say she was coming over, I really didn't want her to but I couldn't say it. In fact all I wanted was to spend all my time with Colby.

After a short while I heard Kat ring the door bell, I waited and then went to answer it but Colby had beaten me to it.

"Hey you didn't answer my last text" kat said as she came over and flung her arms around me.

"Yeah sorry, I almost fell asleep" I told her the biggest lie I had ever told her.

"I'll edit the video, you kids have fun" said Colby so me and kat went to hang out in my room.

Colby's p.o.v

I watched as sam and kat walked to sam's room, sam didn't seem that happy to see kat and I knew something was still up with him.

I began to edit the video and I saw the look on sam's face whenever I mentioned kat, it wasn't happy.

Shortly after me, jake and Aaron were sat in the living room, just chilling out.

"Have you guys noticed anything wrong with sam lately ?" I asked them.

"He did seem a bit down the other day when he was speaking to kat on the phone at one point he shouted at her" jake said getting up to go to the restroom

"Is there something going on with him and kat then ?" I asked Aaron cause he confirmed what jake had just said

"I don't want to say anything or hurt anyone" Aaron said leaving me wanting to know more and even more worried than before.

"Aaron you need to tell me" I said now very concerned about my best friend.

"I think he is going to break up with kat, he likes someone else" Aaron said which left me completely shocked as I never expected this from sam and he hadn't told me about this other person.

Sam's p.o.v

I was sat in my room with Katrina and I didn't even speak, what I wanted to say was so hard and I don't know how she would take it

"Sam speak to me, you have been acting really strange lately" she said sitting right next to me on my bed

"I don't know what to say" I replied looking at my feet the whole time

"Sam just say what you feel, it's not that hard" she replied and at that point I had to tell her i wanted to break up

"Kat I love you but I'm not right for you, I have other feelings about someone else, I swear I didn't mean for it to happen but you can't control this sort of thing, you understand don't you ?" I said now holding her hands and looking her dead in the eyes, I could see it was hurting her but she must have thought letting me go was the right thing to do.

"Okay sam, at least your being honest but I have one question. Who is the girl ?" She said thinking it was some girl I met randomly.
"It's someone I've known for a while that's all I haven't told this person yet so, do you mind if I keep it to myself ?" I asked her

"No it's fine, have a nice life sam" she said as she grabbed her shoes and practically stumbled out the bedroom door.

I hope you enjoy this chapter is a bit longer so the next one might be a little short I am working on three projects at once so I won't be uploading every week

Read, share with your friends
Vote
And comment what you think

Thanks
xoxo