Greetings

[... After RK800 or the android known as Connor "awakened" 12.054 androids from the cyberlife tower. President Warren informed America, that from now on, androids will be treated equally to humans.
The number of androids produced has gone down with 84% to prevent the unemployment rate from increasing.
New unfinished models such as AH800, LS400, and RK900 will be given their jobs as the changes were minor and nondamaging. As far as we know there has only been made one of each type and there will not be made more of them. Future android production will still be made at cyber life but Jericho and their leader Markus...]

[16 December 2038   Morning]

RK900 had been assigned to the police station. He was originally designed to be a detective like RK800 but had extra "muscle" added in order to work as a "better policeman" too.

The time was 09:37:18 and he was still waiting for his partner. He was standing in Captain Fowler's office and looking out through the glass wall.

Like the majority of the employees at the station, Captain Fowler had already arrived and was talking to Connor about his new case with Lieutenant Anderson. Even though they were only a few feet away RK900 could not hear a single word that they said. Although he could observe the scene and take action if it got violent, he was basically inactive.

After the awakening, there had been a debate about where androids should be forced to deviate or not. Many of the androids that Connor had awoken had ended up in bad situations because, the majority of the population still didn't like them. And of course, because some of them just were not good, morally.

After ten minutes and forty-seven seconds, Connor finally left with the information he needed for the investigation. He met lieutenant Anderson at the entrance and literally dragged him out of the office.

"RK900,"

He activated.

"You can sit down in one of the chairs while we're waiting for Reed," Captain Fowler said as he stood up. "He'll be done interrogating the kidnapper in a minute,"

He motioned his hand at the right chair and RK900 sat quietly down.

"So, how is he?" he asked. "Well, he's rough and stubborn, " Captain Fowler started.

He then paused for a second and took a few steps towards the glass wall. He knocked on the glass and RK900 turned his head to look at him. He pointed to, what RK900 could only assume was, Detective Reed's desk and then tapped his watch three times. One of the female police officers nodded and walked down the hall, out if their sight.

"But the worst part of him may be his... non-loving attitude towards androids, " he finished and sat down in his chair.
"I'm not worried about that, I can handle myself pretty well. And I was rather thinking about how he is in a work setting. Is he professional?" RK900 asked.

Before Captain Fowler could answer a loud noise of a door being slam shut came from down the hall followed by loud footsteps and a lot of swearing.

Captain Fowler sighed and rubbed his finger on the bridge of his nose. "Depends on the case,"

The man stormed into Captain Fowler's office. "The tin can won't fucking speak!" he shouted. "It's like talking to a god damn wall. Where are the androids when you fucking need them!"

RK900 turned his head and looked at him.

[Analyzing...

Name: Gavin Reed
Species: Human
Gender: Male
Born: October 7 2002 ( 36)
Height: 5.9 ft
Weight: 172 lbs

Relationship status: Stanger]

"Who is this?" Detective Reed asked. He put his hands on the back of the chair besides RK900 and leaned over. First, he gives RK900 a suspicious look before noticing his LED. His look changed into disgust and he rolled his eyes.

"This is RK900, an unfinished upgrade from Connor's model. He's going to be working here,"

"Okay. Is that why you called me in here. Why the fuck do I have to know that? Are you replacing me? Is that it?!"

Detective Reed straightened up his posture. He began swaying slightly and crossed his arms, displaying nervousness and a need for comfort.

"Don't worry that's not it. Now that both androids and humans are a threat to society you could need some extra muscle when you're out on cases. RK900 here is stronger and faster than most androids, you will be partners from now on, " Captain Fowler explained to him.

"No way. I'm not partnering up with a piece of plastic. Is this cause of Anderson's android? Do you think we'll end up like them? Skipping down the street, holding hands and exchanging smoothes? I don't need a plastic doll like him,"

He turned around and was about to leave, when RK900 stood up and reached his hand out to Captain Fowler. "I'm looking forward to this Captain. Although it wouldn't hurt with some change in the mannerisms,"

Captain Fowler shook his hand and smirked at his comment. "Then the desition is made. And I don't want to hear it, Gavin. Not one word,"

[Gavin: Stranger -
Relationship status: Hostile]

Detective Reed stomped out of Captain Fowler's office not looking so happy.

"Don't worry, he'll warm up to you,"

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote and/or comment, they are highly appreciated.