Back at the Police Department

[17 December 2038 Morning
Gavin: Hostile
Connor: Warm
Hank: Tense]

It was 06:47:04 in the morning when RK900 entered the police department.

He had arrived very late at Cyberlife tower the other day and the damage from the bullet had caused an internal leak which ended up making most of the arm unuseful. They had to find a new entirely arm for him.

Only seconds after entering the police department RK900 noticed that detective Reed hasn't arrived yet, and despite the fact that he has only known him for a day RK900 relied on his assumption that it was going to be a while until the detective arrives.

He walked over to an empty desk, grabbed the chair, dragged it over to detective Reed's desk and sat down.

There weren't many people here early in the morning but he was somewhat surprised to see that Connor had yet to arrive.

Because Connor was an android he thought that he would be here.

He had been here yesterday quite early with lieutenant Anderson. All three of them had a short chat which left the lieutenant uncomfortable and irritated. He had left for a drink break and left an upset Connor behind.

RK900 sat in the chair motionless for about an hour and a half before someone of interest arrived.

To nobodies surprise, it wasn't detective Reed.

Lieutenant Anderson was the first one to enter, walking with long and quick steps. Behind him was Connor practically jogging and shouting lieutenant Anderson's name over and over.

Without a second of hesitation, RK900 stood up and walked over to them.

"It's good for you Hank," Connor complained, trying to give him a water bottle with some green liquid.

"It's good for the trash can," he replied and rolled his eyes at Connor.

Both were so busy with their fight that RK900 stood there for a solid minute before they noticed him.

"Hey, your clone is here Connor," the lieutenant said and turned around.

Connor looked at him and smiled. "Hi, Nines. How is it going?" he asked.

"Fine, I suppose. I was shot yesterday though. Had to get my arm replaced,"

Lieutenant Anderson groaned.

"That's unfortunate, it's good to see you here though. How is it going with finding a name by the way?"

"No progress so far. I guess I could just pick a name and use it, but I want it to be special for some reason,"

Lieutenant Anderson looked over his shoulder at them. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean similar to how a parent gives the name to their child,"

"But Nines you don't have any parents," Connor explained. "Yeah, the closest you have is Captain Fowler, and he's not gonna give you a name,"

RK900 looked away for a second. He wanted a name and the sooner, the better.

"Do you mind giving me my name lieutenant Anderson?" RK900 asked him.

[Hank: Tense+
Connor: Warm+]

Lieutenant Anderson shook his head confused.

"Why do you want me to give you your name?"

"Well, you're the oldest and the one with the highest position here,"

Lieutenant Anderson looked at Connor who just shrugged in return. "Fine,"