sunshine 004

Eunwoo came to us asking what dance we are gonna do. "I don't know?" Me and Zheng say as we both shrug "Hey stop copying me!" We both say "Hmph! If you are not going to stop I will-" we both stopped when we fot interrupted by Eunwoo "Haha okay.. You guys just practice okay?"
"Aite" we both say,, then me and Zheng point to eachother "Why are you copying me and everything I say?!" We said at the same time again. Then the bell rings for lunch. I walked with Eunwoo to lunch and sat down next to my brothers. Zhengting was sitting alone so I walked up to him. "Zheng, wanna sit with me and some people?" I asked, " Yeah sure, Thanks Angel." He said as he was following you. We made it to the table and I introduced him to my brothers and Eunwoo. They all introduced themselves back and we got out lunches. It was complete silence until Xukun broke it "So are you guys...like...free later?" He asked "Nahh me and zhengzheng gotta practice at out house okay?" I said, Zhengting just nods and everyone sighs. Someone came up to our table. "C-Can I s-sit here?" The boy asked. "Sure" I responded. "What's your name" Lucas asked. "Hello my name is...

Hey y'all sorry for the delay and lateness I promise that the next chapter will be longer luvs. Anyway, I'm making 2 more ffs and a few more soon ;) I hope you liked this chapter and have a good day
Love y'all!💗