sunshine 018

Zhengting gave me a gentle kiss.
He got flowers out of a bag...

*rewind to when you were watching the ramen*

Zhengting P.O.V

I bought flowers for Angel.
Hopefully she likes it.

*present*

Angel P.O.V

He handed me the flowers and I accepted it.

"Angel. I umm... really wanted to tell you this... The moment I saw you... I fell in love. You're beautiful and you have an amazing personality. You're very talented and... You're just perfect.
I'm very happy... That you accepted me. You just... Made me so happy... I always enjoyed being with you. You're my first friend. Thank you for being my friend. But...

Let's be something more than friends.

Will you make me the happiest guy in the world... and

Be my girlfriend?..."

"Of course I will." I said hugging him.

We kissed and hugged.
"I love you" Zhengting says as he puts his arms around my waist. "I love you too" I said as I gave him a peck on his cheek. "Let's have a sleepover." He says. I nodded and texted the sibling chat to let them know.

He drove back to his house. We held hands and entered, As we entered BingBing was smiling at us. "Nice to see you again." BingBing says laughing. "Heh yeah..." we both say. Zhengting wrapped his arm around my neck. "Hmm... something looks strange here." BingBing says... "She said yes." Zhengting says smiling. BingBing squeals and hugs both of us. "Congrats." She says. "She's staying over. Okay" Zhengting says "Okay!" BingBing says happily.

Zhengting and I walked to his room and he locked the doors. He then gave me his sweatshirt and BingBings shorts. I changed in the bathroom and walked in his room (he has a bathroom in his room)

As soon as I came back in, Zhwngring attacked me with a big hug. We got on his bed and he was cuddling me while giving me pecks on the cheek. I was giggling at him. "I love you baby~" he says as he kisses me. "I love you too Oppa~" I said as I kissed him back.

(Only 1 day left of school)

We left school and dipped the last day.
We exited school and went to my house. "Baby, come with me~" I said as I sat on his lap giving him a peck on his cheek. "Where babe?" He asks giving me a kiss.  "To film our music video~~" I said.  
"Okay baby~" he says. We got up and drove to the beach to film it.

(Director is in italic)

"Okay guys. Kiss. The sunset is right behind you. It's a perfect timing. 3...2...1..."

We kissed for 10 seconds straight. After filming and taking the photoshoots we drove to my house. We went to my room because the house was empty...
"Baby~ You looked adorable today~" Zhengting says as he gives me a kiss. "Aww thank you babe~" I say I snuggle him.

Meanwhile...

"This is not over yet... I'll make Angel mine. That is not Zhengting's to keep" *evil laughter* _______ says...

HEYEYEYEYEY ISSA AUTHOR RIGHT HERE! ILY GUYS SM 💗💗😭❤💫 I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER~ ❤ -AUTHOR OUT~❤💗HJHJHJBS