sunshine 016

Angel P.O.V

I went to the bathroom and saw Zhengting bleeding. "OPPA ARE YOU OKAY?" I said as I locked the door and hugged him tightly. "Yeah yeah... Just a little glass..." he said in a low tone. "Aish...Oppa! A LITTLE!? Come here. Let's get you bandaged up..." I said as I pulled him out. I found a first aid kit under the table in the living room and started to remove the glass... I then cleaned the blood up by washing it then tapped some alcohol on him "Ah..." he says looking up. "Oh- sorry... does it hurt?" I asked as he made eye contact with me. "Umm.. yes.." he said in a awkward tone. "Okay oppa. I'll be gentle~" I said as I patted the alcohol gently. "Ah..." he says. Then I added neosporin and put bandages on the parts where he got hit with the glass by. "Thanks Angel" he says as he gives me a hug. "No problem~" I said as I gave him a hug back.

Fan BingBing P.O.V

I saw Angel and Zhengting in the living room as I was walking down the stairs. I watched Angel through the stairs. She must be a real angel. I watched her bandage Zhengting up as he was bleeding. Ooh... What happend? After she bandaged him Zhengting hugged her. Aww... He must like her. Cute.

Zhengting P.O.V

She bandaged me up and after that I wanted to give her a kiss so bad... too bad she isn't mine yet... I gave her a hug instead... We hugged for a few seconds until someone spoke.

Angel P.O.V

We stopped hugging when Fan BingBing came out of nowhere and said "Thank you for bandaging Zheng~"

"No problem unnie~" I said as Zhengting put his arm around my neck. "I'll drop you off. It's late anyway." Zhengting says as he stands up and grabs my hand, smiling. "Bye BingBing Unnie. Tell ChengCheng I said 'Bye Oppa!~'" I said as Zhengting pulled me out "By-" BingBing didn't get to finish. I got in his car and he started driving. He drove the wrong direction my house was in "Oppa this i-" he cut me off and said

"We're going on a date."

HEYEYEYEYEYYE!!! Can you guess where the date is taking place? ;)
Dh shhdfhucbeud ily all :")
💗❤💗❤💗❤💗💗❤💗❤💗
*sends lots of love and affection*
-Author Out~🙈💫