sunshine 021

I was on the plane ans I sat next to Eunwoo on First Class. As I looked around the plane I saw Fan ChengCheng sitting behind us. "Fan ChengCheng?" I said in shock. "Y/N?" ChengCheng asked. He gave me a hug and I of course hugged him back. "Where's BingBing?" I asked. "She's on a seperate plane to LA." ChengCheng said. "Aren't you gonna ask about Zhengting?" ChengCheng asks. "No." I said bringing my smile down... "YAh! iDiOt!" Eunwoo mouthed Fan ChengCheng. I fell asleep on Eunwoo's shoulder and woke up with him a meter away from me. "Did you sleep well?" Eunwoo asked. "Yeah." I said. We then ate lunch then arrived. I got off of the plane but failed... I tripped but someone caught me. "You alright?" ChengCheng says as he holds me by my waist. "Y-Yeah..." I said blushing. ChengCheng was just smiling. But then we got off of the plane. "What took you so long?" Eunwoo asks. "I tripped." I said giggling. "Clumsy you." Eunwoo said giggling. Then, Eunwoo left to go find Xukun and Lucas while I stayed with Fan ChengCheng. ChengCheng put his arm around my neck. "Are you hungry? I am." ChengCheng says. "Yeah, do you wanna get something to eat?" I asked. "Duh." ChengCheng says making a derp face. I just laughed. We has our body guards take our luggage as we went to grab food. ChengCheng held my hand as went to starbucks. We ordered 5 drinks and 5 sandwiches. We sat down and waited for the others. ChengCheng put his head on my shoulder and took a picture. A few seconds later, fans started coming toward us but the body guards blocked them. I went up to them and hugged each of them as I collected the gifts. "Thank you so much!" I said as I hugged them. Then, ChengCheng held my hand and everyone was taking pictures. ChengCheng took me to where the other members were then we got in a Van. I sat down next to Xukun in the back. Xukun was looking at me with sparkling flirtatious eyes. I went on my phone and saw the ships floating around on twitter.

SOOMPI

Xukun, Angel , and Lucas reported to not be siblings.

SOOMPI
Fan ChengCheng and Angel reported to be holding hands at the airport.

Fan account

Xukunsshipsailer OMG I SHIP Angel AND XUKUN SO MUCHH

ChengChengshair It's ChengCheng and Angel!!

Angeunwoo Jokes on both of you. Eunwoo and Angel been friends since childhood. There's a 99.99999% of them dating.

Ni9ePercentChengLeng Fan ChengCheng and Angel are always going somewhere together and doing something together tho. The airport, resuraunt, amusement park. And matching outfits... #FanChangel

I quickly shut my phone off and facepalmed when Xukun saw my screen. I fell asleep and the car pushed me again towards Xukun. Xukun was smiling and blushing. When we got to our house (ChengCheng is staying in the house.) Xukun carried me to his room and I fell asleep there. "Good night Princess..." Xukun says as he gave me a kiss on the lips.