sunshine 009

"Lucas?" I said. I was so shocked... "My baby sister. Now get off of " He said while smacking Xukun and smiling at me. "I finished cooking breakfast for everyone and called them down. Zhengting was walking down the stairs. "WOOW I DID YOU NICE! THE OUTFIT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU!-" I said while looking at his outfit

 "WOOW I DID YOU NICE! THE OUTFIT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU!-" I said while looking at his outfit

"Hey I looked better!" Xukun says in a jealousy tone. Then Eunwoo comes down. He wore this...

"Eunwoo is that really you? The one who usually dresses up with a sweatshirt?" I said

"Eunwoo is that really you? The one who usually dresses up with a sweatshirt?" I said. I was shocked. "Yeah, it's me bezzfrannn" he said "I did him well didn't I?" Lucas says proudly. "You did. I'm aboutta cry, he looks like a human for once!" Xukun says fake crying and Zhengting laughing at us. We ate and they each drove seperatly to school. I rode on Zhengtings motorcrycle with him. We walked alone going in the school and he held my hand. I looked at Zhengting "I'll always be beside you." He said smiling.

Eunwoo P.O.V

"Ange-" I was calling her name... I saw her with Zhengting...Holding hands and laughing. I wish I could've done better... I want her... I went into the boys bathroom and let tears fall down. I felt a tap on my back... "Lucas Hyung?" I said "Why are you crying? Is everything alright?" He said in a panic. "I'm fine, don't worry." I said then I walked out.

Back to Angel P.O.V

Dance class started and we started dancing. It was Eunwoo's turn and I started cheering "WOO~ EUNWOO!!" I shouted. He smiled at me and gave me a wink.

Zhengting P.O.V

ARGH! I felt this jealousy feeling in me. Everytime I look at Angel my heart beats faster. When she's with another guy or looking at another guy I feel...jealousy. It feels like my heart just broke. Don't you know that I'm in lo- "Zhengting~ Come on let's go to lunch!" She said smiling at me. Now this is what I want. I smiled at her, held her hand and went to lunch with her.

Angel P.O.V

We went to lunch and sat down. "I'm not really hungry, wanna share though?" I say looking at Zhengting.

Eunwoo P.O.V

Those words sound so familiar... *Flashback* "Hey Eunwoonie~ Lets share. I'm not really hungry..." she says while tugging onto my arm. *back to reality* my heart... it feels..broken. I need my place back. She can't replace me so easily.

Angel P.O.V

We shared our meal and went back to class.

▪Time skip to end of School▪

"Angel!~ Wanna have a sleepover at my place?" He said smiling. "Sure!"