sunshine 020

I started to cry for a short amount of time, when someone hugged me. It was Eunwoo. I went up to Zhengting and punched him in the face. "We're over." I said as I ran away with Eunwoo. We got home and Lucas and Xukun were looking at me blankly as I cried in Eunwoo's arms. "YAH WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" Lucas and Xukun said. "Zheng cheated." Eunwoo said calmly. "THAT JERK!" Lucas and Xukun say as they make their way to Zhengting's house. We started to pack. "Don't worry, we'll be going soon, Don't need to worry about him" Eunwoo says as he wipes my tears. "O-Okay..." I said. "I know what'll make you happy~" Eunwoo said as he took out his phone. He went to the hall and called someone. He came back in the room smiling widely. Once we finished packing, I went on the bed and watched TV. 15 minutes later, there was a doorbell. "Oh it's here." He says smiling as he goes to open the door. He came back to my room with chinese food and desserts. "Omg-" I said, Eunwoo interuppted me as he gave me a peck on the cheek. "Let's eat!"

Zhengting P.O.V

"Bro some girl came up to me and kissed me. ANGEL SAW IT!! NOW WE BROKE UP!!" I said to ChengCheng. I hit the wall and I accidently broke it. "Why would you even let her kiss you dummy?" ChengCheng says as he rolls his eyes. "I heard that she's going abroad." Bing Bing said. "This can't be." Zhengting says. "I am too. In New York for my buisness." ChengCheng said. "Yeah, me too... I have a drama to film in LA." Bingbing says. "So you're all leaving me!?" I yelled as I went to my room and slammed the door.

Y/N P.O.V

I finished eating so I decided to go to the living room with Eunwoo. At the same time, Lucas and Xukun entered. "Guys, we have to tell you something." I said. "What is it?" Xukun said. "I'm moving back to NY with Eunwoo..." I said looking down. "Let me come with you." Xukun and Lucas says. "That's your decion, check the plane tickets if there are any more left. By the way, we're leaving tommorow." Eunwoo says. "Okay. There are 3 tickets left." Xukun says. Lucas and Xukun bought their plane tickets and started packing. "I have to pack." Eunwoo says. "Okay, see you at 2~" I said smiling. Once Eunwoo left, I went to Lucas's room and hugged him. "Lucass~~" I said smilimg widely at him. Lucas just laughed. Xukun walked in the room and hugged me. Once they finished packing, we all fell asleep on each other. Yeet. In a few hours, My alarm went off. We got changed and we wore this

 We got changed and we wore this

Xukun

Xukun

Lucas

We got out suitcases then headed out to meet with Eunwoo. We ate breakfast then we went to the airport.

This'll be a long journey, Good Bye Korea.

💖💖💖💖💖

AHHH IM BACKKK DHHDHDUDDJJD