thirteen - real life

vienne waited for her baggage, a pair of sunglasses shielding her sensitive eyes from the blinding lights. luckily, this was los angeles, and sunglasses indoors didn't get her many looks. her clout goggles made her seem even more of an LA girl.

she blinked herself awake, rubbing her eyes and attempting to ignore the pounding migraine that was wrapping around the medication she'd taken three times on the plane -the dosage was to be taken once every six hours, but vienne didn't give two damns.

she'd also puked at least twice on the plane, but both times she'd spared herself the embarrassment of using the small bags given to her, as her bile tasted awfully of alcohol. the bathrooms had been her savior when the turbulence nearly split her skull.

her single black suitcase had gone by her multiple times. she hadn't the motivation to move it off of the rotating machinery, until she realized ten minutes had passed while she was zoning out.

"fuck." vienne mumbled, finally managing to push it off, and headed towards the pick-up zone.

she moved slowly, her eyes half-opened as she searched the crowds for the tall figure of cameron.

"vee!" the brunette heard a shout, and spun around, seeing the grinning blonde accompanied by a smaller mason.

they both held up a sign, one that said "welcome back from drug rehab!"

vienne sighed, covering her face with her fingers as she stalked over.

"i ought to whoop your asses." she threatened, though cameron chuckled at the empty threat.

mason waited on the side, giving her a crooked smile, "hi, vee."

"you look high."

"i was. we smoked a joint before coming in."

she glared at him, "no wonder you smell like weed," lifting her arms up, she surveyed the two and beamed, despite the pain in her temples. "gimme a hug, you fucks."

fitz laughed, reaching down to scoop her up. he was warm, and she ruffled his hair before he set her down.

mason wrapped his arms around her, unable to lift her off of her feet -he was only a few inches taller than her. the scent of marijuana was stronger on him than on cameron, but it was obvious they'd come down from a high. his hands were still a little jittery, and she giggled when he took her luggage.

"fuck off, vee. i'm not the one with a fuckin' hangover." he said, as they headed out.

vienne glared at him, "i'm not the one who can't drink in the first place."

cameron coughed, "jesus christ, vee."

mason didn't say anything, though he huffed on the way back as they walked towards the tall blond's car.

-

they entered the shared apartment.

"i'll take the couch." vee said, dropping her backpack by her suitcase. she immediately dove for it, laying on it as she hugged a pillow.

mason and cameron looked at each other, "err -we have an extra bedroom."

"don't you only have two bedrooms?" she arched a brow, watching them stare at the floor, "don't tell me you're dating, because then i fucking called it."

the man with the buzzcut shook his head, "nah, we uh, have to share a bed. i don't suck his cock."

vienne cocked her head to the side, letting her hair fall out in straight strands before she put it up in a messy bun, "who's bed am i sleeping in?"

"mason's room is a fucking mess, so mine." cameron said, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"i'd ask to go investigate, but i still have a massive headache." she leaned against the couch, covering her face with her hood.

-

they were all awake. vienne was feeling better after her nap, hangover nearly gone.

mason had gone to film a fortnite video with fitz and others, leaving her alone in the living room.

she creeped into the kitchen, opening the fridge with tired eyes.

a dildo sat inside, in one of those rotisserie chicken tubs.

"what in the fucking-" vienne squinted her eyes, immediately slamming the door shut.

forgetting they were recording, she rushed into their shared room, "CAMERON."

the two spun in their chairs, removing their headphones. they stared at her with wide-eyes, noting the glare in her irises.

"why the fuck is there a fucking dildo in the fridge?" she nearly screamed, before they erupted into laughter.

there was a faint laugh from their headsets, as those on the other end heard her.

"mate, i told you it was a good idea to get mics that pick up everything." mason grinned.

"fuck both of you."