What I Did For Love...Part 43

“Mhm,” Eleanor said, “And I don’t like Starbucks. Now tell us the truth!”

“Fine,” I said, “It meant something, but I can’t do anything about it!”

Danielle and Eleanor sighed. Danielle said, “Are you really going to do this? Ignore your feelings and go off with Aurelian.”

“If that means I could still see you guys,” I said, “Then yes. Can we go back to the living room then?”

“Wait,” Danielle said, “Are you and Zayn on good terms?”

“I guess,” I said shrugging my shoulders. I stood up and went out into the living room. Danielle and Eleanor followed. The boys looked like they were trying to act “natural”, I shook my head at them with a smile on my face. I said, “Guessing you were listening.”

“What?” Harry said

“Don’t know what you’re talking about,” Louis said

“Me either,” Liam said

“Wait what?” Niall asked, “What are we doing?”

“Stop acting,” I said rolling my eyes with a smile, “It’s obvious that you were listening.”

“Listening on what?” Louis asked dumbly

“Our girl talk,” Danielle said

“What did you talk about?” Harry asked

“The talk I had with Zayn,” I said

“What about it?” Niall asked

“About the kiss,” I replied

“Oh, you guys kissed?” Liam asked

I rolled my eyes and said, “Stop acting dumb. I know you guys know.”

“No we didn’t,” Niall said, “So, when did you kiss?”

“Oh my gosh!” I said, “Eleanor help please?”

“Fine,” She said and jumped on top of Louis, “Come on Louis stop playing dumb.”

“I’m not,” He said with a smile

“Fine,” Eleanor said, “Then I’ll be staying at Danielle’s tonight.”

“Fine,” Louis said, “We know about it (y/n). Happy El?”

“Very,” She replied

“Okay well now that’s settled,” I said, “You guys have to leave.”

“Why?” Liam asked

“Knowing Aurelian he’ll stop by in the morning,” I replied, “I’ll see you guys tomorrow?”

“If you’re alive,” Harry murmured

“What?” I asked

“Nothing,” He said and giving me a hug, “Be careful.”

“I will,” I said, “I’m a big girl.”

“But we’re older than you,” Danielle said with a smile and gave me a hug, “If anything happens, call us okay?”

“Yeah I know,” I said

                The others gave me hugs, and left the apartment. I went into my room and went under my covers. I thought about the kiss I had with Zayn, and what we talked about. Did I make the right decision? Did he make the right decision? I wonder if he’s actually going to talk to me now. I went to sleep thinking about my conversations with Zayn, Danielle, Harry, and etc.

                The next morning I heard footsteps enter my apartment. I looked at the doorway, and saw Aurelian. He had a look of guilt on his face, and came closer into the room. I sat up in bed, and looked at him not saying a thing.

“(y/n),” He said, “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to burn you. I wasn’t thinking. I’m so sorry. I really need help. I’ve been hurting you too much.”

He has never said this in a while, so I was shocked. I said, “Aurelian what are you doing?”

“I’m going to try my best not to be my father (y/n),” He replied, “I am so sorry. Can you please forgive me? I know I’ve done a lot of wrong things in life, but I want to make things right.”

“Okay,” I said slowly, “What do you want to change?”

“I’ll let you talk to your friends,” Aurelian said

“You already do that,” I informed him

“And I won’t hurt you anymore,” He said, “I won’t kiss you, if you don’t want me to. I won’t do anything to harm you. I don’t want you to leave me.”

“I won’t leave you Aurelian,” I said

“Good,” He said, “I love you. I can’t wait till we get married.”

I looked away from him and said, “What kind of wedding are we having? Are we inviting people, or is a judge going to wed us?”

“I know you want to invite people,” He said, “You can invite your friends to come. I have business friends that I’ll invite.”

“Okay,” I said, “Um, can El and Danielle be bridesmaids?”

“Yeah,” He said. He went up and hugged me. He whispered, “I am so sorry.”

“It’s okay Aurey,” I replied, “It’s fine.”

“Good,” He said, “Well I need to organize something for the business, but want to hang out tonight?”

“I’d love to,” I replied with a smile

                Aurelian gave me another smile, and left the apartment. I sat in bed with a confused look on my face. Why was he acting like this? I don’t know. Maybe he finally realized that he was turning into his father, or maybe he’s just crazy. Oh well I’ll just see how it goes, I thought to myself. I went to the bathroom, and put cream unto my burn. Then I grabbed my cellphone, and dialed Eleanor’s cellphone.

“Hey (y/n)!” Eleanor said, “You can come over now, if that’s what you’re asking.”

“Hey El,” I said, “Okay, I’ll be on my way.”

“Wait, we’ll send you a ride,” Eleanor said

“Okay?” I said

“We know that you don’t like driving,” She said, “I’ll send Harry.”

“Okay,” I said

                A few minutes later, the door knocked and I opened the door. Zayn was standing at my doorway, and I gave him a confused look.

“What?” He asked

“You’re not Harry?” I said

“I’m Zayn,” Zayn replied with a smile, “Harry’s in the car.”

“Oh okay,” I said, “Eleanor didn’t say you were coming too.”

“Oh,” He said, “Well shall we go?”

“Yeah,” I said with a smile

                We walked down to the parking lot, and I saw Harry in the car. He had a huge grin on his face. When Zayn went to the passenger’s seat, I walked past Harry and glared at him.

Harry said, “Eleanor wanted this to happen. I didn’t do anything.”

“You let it happen,” I said