Chapter Seven: Kidnapped In Tortuga.

**Sophie's P.O.V**

The sun was setting making the sky dance in beautiful shades of orange, red and yellow. After my little outburst with Jack a few days ago, I managed to stay to myself and not go anywhere near the two gents for the most part. But, there were times I got board and stayed with them.

To pass the time, Jack taught Will and I how to play Liars Dice, A game that was played to pass time. Jack and Will being themselves, judged my abilities and to their disbelief, I ended up wining not only one but three games in a row.

I took it upon myself to take the bid a step further on the second game and added the winner of the next two games shall be given the Captain' quarters on whatever ship we sailed on. Ha! Suckers,

It didn't take us long to arrive in Tortuga, I was currently resting on the bed when I heard a knock from the door. Allowing whoever it was to come in, Jack stepped into the middle of the room.

"We've arrived, Love. Time to go. We'll be outside when you're ready, savy?" Jack said to me. I nodded to ensure I understood and went to speak to him but he turned and went to leave, I grabbed his hand and turned him around. I didn't know why I did that and Jack looked at me puzzled.

"I'm sorry, for the other day, Jack. I shouldn't have yelled and stormed off the way I did." I apologized to him, why on earth did I apologize? He deserved it, Jack must of been thinking the same thing or something along those lines as his face was scrunched up to my apology.

"No need for apologies, darling. I deserved it." He replied. "We should get going now, love. C'mon." he said as we exited the cabin together and left the ship to find Jack's friend Gibbs. He sounded familiar but I couldn't work out how.

"More importantly, it is indeed a sad life that has never breathed deep this sweet, proliferous buquet that is Tortuga, Savy? What do you think?" Jack asked us, I personally had no answer to his question.

"It'll linger." Will replied.

"Hmm." Jack answered, he didn't sound to pleased about Will's answer.

"What about you, Sophie?" he asked me.

"Um, well. It's interesting." I said a little nervous about this place.

I was getting an off feeling about being here, I wasn't sure why but it was very unsettling. Jack herd my nervousness in my voice before Will did.

"Sophie, stay close to me." Jack whispered, I nodded and we carried on.

We weren't here for even thirty minutes and Jack was slapped in the face by a cheap looking maid. Then out of nowhere another lady came over to us and slapped Jack on his other cheek.

"Who's she?" She asked Jack gesturing to me with her head while sending me a cold glare. "What?" Jack asked gaining another slap.

Alright, once was more than enough but twice? She's better start running.

"I'm his miss's, if you must know. However, if you don't leave I'll take it upon myself to make you move with as much pain as I can possibly give you, savy?" I barked, kindly giving her a cold glare. I placed my hand on my sword and she backed down, quickly walking away.

Jack and Will were both looking at me shocked and confused, after thinking over what had happened, Jack had an amused look on his face.

"What?" I asked them.

"Jack's Miss's?" Will repeated, looking at me with a jerked eyebrow. And an unpleased look on his face. Yup, I'm in trouble.

"C'mon, we need to find Gibbs." Jack said taking my hand in his and leading us to where Gibbs was.