Chapter Nine: Isla de Muerta.

**Sophie's P.O.V**

Jack picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. I could hear William shouting and protesting at Jack, I looked up finding him struggling to get through the crew members, trying his hardest to reach me.

I screamed and thrashed in his grip, trying to get away. But, Jack was a strong man and didn't even flinch at my actions. He put me down gently on the bed in the Captains quarters and went to walk away from me.

"Jack! What the hell are you doing!?" I asked him but no answer.

Fine! Two can play this game, I started screaming until Jack came over to me and placed both hands over my mouth, making me stop right away.

"I'm sorry, love. But it's for the best you stay here safe and sound and not injured." He said to me sweet and sincere. For the first time we've been together, Jack's shown his true emotions to me. As we looked into each others eyes, I could see a world of emotions pooling around in his.

"Jack, please let me come. You know I can handle it." I pleaded to him, but my words failed  again.

"I'm sorry, darling . But I care about you too much to let you be in this kind of danger." He informed me. His words made me look at him shocked, I didn't expect him to say that.

I went to ask him what he meant by his words but Jack stopped me by stealing my first kiss. He placed both his hands on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, This action pulled him into me more and deepened our kiss.

Jack moved one of his hands around my wasit and held me close, his other was still on my cheek. Electricity, fireworks and butterflies were shooting through my body as Jack and I kissed but as quickly as it happened, it was over. I opened my eyes and found him looking at me, he kissed my forehead once more before speaking.

"Dose that answer your question, love?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Umm... yup.. that'll... that just about dose it." I answered, stuttering on my words. He knew the power he had over me, he knew how he made me feel and there was no way he was not getting out of talking about this.

"I'm sorry, darling. It's for your safety." He apologised, taking me out of my thoughts. He turned around, walked out the door and locked it behind him. I ran to the door and heard him speaking to Gibbs.

"Do not open this door until we've returned. Understand?" Jack said.

"Aye, Captain." Gibbs replied.

"Captain, what if the worst should happen.?" Gibbs asked Jack.

"Keep to the code." Jack said in a sad response.

Even though I couldn't see him, I knew he wasn't happy with his answer. I felt my heart drop, I knew what code he was referring too, I've study lots about the pirate world. I heard a splash and out the window I could see Will and Jack on their way to the island.

If he truly believed a locked door was going to stop me, he had another thing coming. Think Sophie, think. I thought turning around, I saw one of the port windows were wide open, PERFECT!

I grabbed one of the chairs that were in the room and dragged it over to the window, thankfully, I was small so crawling through this tiny window wouldn't be a problem for me.

I crawled through to the outside of the ship, it wasn't until this moment that I realized just how stupid this idea actually was, daggling off the ship, it came to my attention that I could in fact die. Smart Sophie, real smart.