Ch 7||Zevil island part 1

"Ladies and Gentlemen, congratulations on having escaped trick tower. Only the fourth phase and the final phase remain. The fourth phase will take place over there, on Zevil Island. Let us proceed." Then the examiner snapped his fingers and a man appeared rolling a cart with a box on top. The box had a hole on top with arrows pointing towards the hole. I tilted my head to the side in confusion. And right on cue the examiner started to explain the purpose of the box.

"I will need you to draw lots." The examiner announced.

"Lots?" I mumbled to myself.

"To determine who will hunt And be hunted." The examiner Lippo smirked.

"In here are 26 numbered cards. In other words your ID numbers are on the cards. Now I will need you each to draw a card. In the order of which you exited the tower. Will the first person come forward." The examiner smiled. Everyone was on edge and looked at each other nervously. Then Hisoka walked up to draw a lot. I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously. I saw his wounds and raised an eyebrow. He leaned down to grab a card. Once he looked over his card he smiled with his eyes closed and walked away. His friend with the needles went after him. He shoved his hand in the box and picked up a card. He did it pretty weirdly though. Not graceful at all.

"Guess I'm next!" Hanzo yells excitedly. Everyone grabbed a Lot.

"Everyone's taken a card. Now remove the seal from your card so the number is revealed. The card indicates your target." The examiner smirks. Everyone quickly covers their pin and looks around nervously.

"This box has recorded which card each of you drew. This means that you're free to dispose of the cards if you wish. The objective is too steal your targets ID tag." The examiner said.

"Oh so we don't have to kill each other." Someone in the crowd sighed in relief out loud.

"Naturally your free to use any method you choose to steal the ID tags. Including killing your target and taking the tag from it's corpse." He smiled.

"That sounds like the fastest way." A guy smirked arrogantly.

"Listen carefully! Your targets ID tag is worth 3 points. Your own ID card is worth 3 points as well. All other ID cards is worth 1 point. You need six points to advance to the final phase." The examiner explained.

"So while on Zevil Island, you must gather enough tags to total six points. That is the condition for clearing the fourth phase of the hunters exam."