Ch 14|| my name is...

"I do not recall ever mentioning the phantom troupe to Hisoka. So he either overheard us in the first phase or he heard from another. As I explained to Yuki. The spider is the Phantom Troupes symbol. So those familiar with the organization. Refer to the troupe as such." Kurapika explained. I'm no longer interested in this troupe since I learned that they weren't responsible for the slaughter of my clan. But since they hurt my friend Kurapika then they are an enemy.

"I was interested in his information, so after the orientation, I asked him about it." Kurapika closed his eyes.

"I shall await you in Yorknew City, on September 1st."

"September 1st?" I tilted my head.

"Then you've still got over half a year." Gon exclaimed.

"What going to happen in Yorknew anyways."I asked. Leorio snapped his fingers getting everyone's attention.

"They'll Hold the worlds largest auction!" Leorio points out.

"Correct. From September 1st to September 10th, there will be an auction for unusual items, rare goods, and national treasures from around the world. The event attracts all manner of nasty folks who come looking to satisfy their greed. It's the biggest gathering of money in the world." Kurapika told us about the auction.

"So the Phantom troupe will most definitely be there." I concluded. Kurapika nodded.

"On that day, Hisoka will be somewhere in Yorknew City." Kurapika looks up.

"So September 1st. Got it. Thanks." Gon smiled.

"Oh yeah! Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurapika!" I shouted getting there attention.

"My name. It's not Yuki Mills. My real name is (y/n) (l/n)." I smiled softly.

"Wait....that last name..it couldn't be..are you?-" Leorio looked at me in disbelief.

"Yes, I am the last survivor of the Quellia clan sometimes known as the Gaia clan because of our flower imprinted tongues and powers. My clan was in tune with nature. Most people can talk to animals. But very little could control plants and shapeshift." I gave them a sad smile.

"Then the Phantom troupe was the one who killed off your clan?" Gon asked. I shook my head.

"But you said the thing about the spider.." Kurapika trailed off.

"During the Hunters exam I had a chat with a very intelligent and wise squirrel. My clan was massacred by the Order Of The Cross. And they KILLED them over some stupid legend! And they left that spider so the blade would be put on the Phantom troupe!" I snap the necklace off and held it up. Everyone gasped when they saw the necklace.

"They sent someone out to kill me during the exam on Zevil Island. I killed the assassin and took their sword and necklace. When I get home I'm going to show papa this to see if he knows anything about this order of the cross." I spat with hatred.

"Why didn't you tell me." Killua looked mad. I frowned and looked down.

"You have to understand..I'm not used to depending on someone. I did with Nii San but he disappeared. And my father depends on me. Then you guys showed up and it changed everything. I felt like someone painted my black and white world with every color of the rainbow." I clutched my shirt where my heart should be.

"Don't worry (y/n)! We'll protect you from the Order of the Cross!" Gon smiles while patting my head. I smiled back.

"What is this legend anyways?" Kurapika asked. Leopard nodded.

"It was a poem it went like this:

The lights will play a melodic tune. If
you don't hurry the world will be doomed.

Flames of destruction will spread pain and
death. A single burning flower is all that will
be left.

The world is saved by hero with a rose. What's their name? nobody knows.

They all looked deep in thought. "It's the prophecy of the burning flower. It is to believed that one day someone from The Quellia clan who holds extraordinary power would defeat the order of the cross." I glared.

"And the Order Of the Cross massacred a whole clan over some story." Killua frowned.

"They also took everyone's tongues to seek on the black market." I grimace at the memory.

"How did you survive?" Kurapika asked.

"I was told to pick some herbs and when I came back there was dead body's and carnage everywhere. It was too much for the eyes of a four year old orphaned. After that I ran away. I didn't stop running and I eventually became to weak to stand due to malnutrition and dehydration. I passed out and that's when I met Nii San. He was with me until I turned Seven. He told me to go wait underneath a bridge and he would come back. So I waited for him for days and I started to get really sick. And that's when I met Papa."

"How could your Nii San leave you like that?!" Leorio shouted angrily.

"I'm sure he had his reasons. If I ever see him again I'll give him a BIG hug and we'll see what will happen from there." I grinned.

"How could you be so forgiving?" Killua asked.

"Because I love from the moon and back. There has to be an explanation. There always is. Whether it's bad or not." I shrugged.

"Well I made up my mind. Kurapika and I are your new Anikis." Leorio huffed. I laughed happily.