Ch 13|| Our own path

I was reading a book while snuggling with my teddy bear that came with the room who I'm going to name Honey. It was getting hot in that stupid dress so I put on shorts and a tank top with a jacket on. I heard a soft knock at the door and jumped up to meet it. It was Gramps!

"Gramps? What are you doing here?" I asked. He usually visits me at night.

"We're letting Killua go do you want to come with us?" He asked. I smiled brightly. He was a bit taken aback because he's never seen me so happy. I nodded my head yes and we both made our way to the dungeon. He opened the door and we made our way in.

"That's Enough, Mil." Zeno smirked.

"But, Grandpa Zeno! He isn't sorry at all!!" Milluki whines.

"I know that." Zeno and I walked closer to Killua.

"Kil, you can go." Zeno orders. It took every cell in my body to prevent me from smiling. I felt like it was inappropriate considering how Milluki was all mad and might think I'm mocking him with my smile.

"Okay!" Killua deadpans while breaking the chain and landing softly on the floor. So he could've escaped the whole time?! He took off the cuffs and started stretching. I felt the weird urge to slap him. I guess he really could take it.

"Man, that hurt." Killua sighs.

"Bro, I'm not sorry. But I do feel bad. So I let you slap me around." Killua closed his eyes while walking out.

"What was that?" Milluki asked enraged.

"Kil, Silva wants to see you." Zeno announced. Killua paused before stepping out.

"Dad?" Killua asked.

"Okay. Yuki some here let's go." He turned to me. I gave a slight bow to Zeno and followed Killua. It was silent for a while until I stopped. Killua stopped too and gave me a confused look. I looked down shaking with anger.

"Yuki are you ok?? Don't tell me your crying?! I'm ok!! Don't worry!" He freaked out I started I eat even more irritated and looked up fuming. He looked confused and gulped.

"YOU STUPID OLD MAN!!! I ALMOST DIED OF A HEART ATTACK. I WAS SICK WITH WORRY AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU LET HIM HIT YOU. AND HERE I THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD'VE SAVED YOUR ASS SOONER!!" I shouted in this face  while clenching my fist.

"Oi! I NEVER TOLD YOU TO WORRY ABOUT ME STUPID ICY!" He shouted back. I raised my hand and he flinched thinking I was going to hit him but I hugged him instead.

"Please don't ever do that again." I whispered while burying my face into his neck.

"I can't make any promises but I'll try." He chuckled. We stood there for a sec and it was comfortable. He pulled back and I felt a little sad missing the warmth.

"I gotta go and get dressed!" Killua blushed a little while chuckling. After he was dressed I followed him to his fathers office. I got my stuff and hid Honey in my backpack and waited for Killua to come back. Killua stepped outside with a smile on his face.

"What happened?" I asked while raising an eyebrow and looking at him.

"Se-cret!" He singed. I groaned and punched his shoulder he started laughing and I joined. We walked in a comfortable silence when we heard a very annoying and familiar voice.

"Kil, it's too late. Those three left. Return to your cell." The mother orders.

"No way. We're leaving." Killua rolls his eyes.

"KIL!" Ms. Zoldyck screeched and went to grab him. Killua pushed me behind him and Glared at her causing her to gasp and stop. Stupid Killu I don need to be protected I'm a bad ass.