Ch 8||Zevil island part 2

After Lippo's instructions we boarded a boat to Zevil Island. And let's just say the atmosphere was tense. I felt people staring at me, some hostile, most fear, and Lust? I look to see where the lust was coming from and my golden eyes met....Hisokas. I stuck the middle finger up and crossed my arms. I just saw him smirk. Freaking perv.

"I'd like to commend everyone on board for their excellent work during the hunter exam's third phase!" A girl with short ginger hair and bright green eyes smiled brightly.

"I will serve as your guide! My name is Khara." He introduced herself.

"It will take two hours for this boat to reach Zevil island. All twenty five applicants remaining here, are automatically qualified to take next year's exam. So if you fail this year, don't feel bad! Please try again next year." She winked trying to brighten the mood. But everyone still looked down and serious and she just sweat dropped. I sighed and decided to snack on something.

I wasn't necessarily worried about this phase of the exam though. Im surrounded by nature I'm in my element. As a proud member of the Quellia clan I am in tune with nature so I have nothing to fear. The only thing that I'm scared of is what I'm planning to do. I want to ask Hisoka why he called me Kitten. Only Nii San called me that. Does Hisoka know Nii San? Why does he keep looking at me like that? Only Gon, Leorio, Kurapika, Killua, And Tonpa saw my face so how could he know? Was I being too careless? I was pulled out of my thoughts when Kurapika spoke.

"The battle has already begun." Kurapika spoke.

"Yeah, everyone's removed their ID tags. And hid them."Leorio points out.

"It's smart of them but I already remembered everyone's." I smirk underneath my hood.

"W-what!?" Leorio shouts in disbelief.

"Don't worry, Kurapika San, Leorio san, your not my target." I smiled while standing up.

"Oi Yuki! Where are you going?" Leorio asked.

"I'm going to find Gon and Killua! Bye!" And grabbed my bag and ran to find them.

"Gon! Killua!" I shouted while waving. They both had their cards out with their targets number.

"So you have Hisoka that's gotta suck." I frowned. I'm concerned for Gon. I sat down between them.

"Why are you still wearing that ridiculous outfit?" Killua starts laughing. I feel my face heat up and slap his arm.

"They took my clothes you dumbass." I huffed while hugging my knees to my chest. I looked over to see Gon smiling and shaking.

"Gon are you ok?" I asked touching his cheek.

"Gon. Are you happy or scared?" Killua smirked while looking at Gon. Gon looked deep in thought before answering.

"Both, I guess.." Gon answered while shrugging.

"In a straight-up fight, I wouldn't stand a chance. But If I only need to steal his ID tag, then I have a real shot." He explained while looking down.

"Yeah." Killua and I nodded.

"Right now I might actually have a chance. That scares me a little...but I think it's worth it." Gon looked at us with a look of determination. I smiled at him.

"I see." Killua stood up to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I asked he turned and smirked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He stuck his tongue out and I grumbled. He then started walking away but stopped and turned around.