Ch 11|| Killua's house 2

The bed was really soft and I DO secretly like cutesy things but I'm still a guy! So I must resist. Oh but that teddy bear looks so cute. There's no one around just one squeeze won't help right? I slowly went to grab the teddy bear. I couldn't help myself and started to squeezing the teddy bear like I was never going to hug one again. I grabbed another stuffed animal laid out in the cutesy room.

"Well it seems like you've taken a liking to your room?" An old Man chuckled. I froze from shock and embarrassment. Dammit I got so caught up with the stuffed animal I lowered my guard. I slowly turned my head away still hugging the Teddy bear.

"Well I don't really like the room it's too girly and cutesy for my taste!" I lie while crossing my arms making me hug the bear.

"Your still holding the bear and you don't have to lie about being a guy anymore. It's kind of obvious." The old Man smiled while closing his eyes. I sighed and took off my hood letting my short hair grace the world with its presence. I ruffled it a little scratching the areas that needed to be scratched and yawned.

"Hello there. I've heard much about you. I'm Killuas grandfather what is your name?" He asked.

"My name is Yuki Mills." I lied while smiling. He frowned and gave me a serious look which made me flinch and hold onto my bear tighter.

"Ms. Yuki I would like your real name please." He said in a low tone. I gulped nervously. How did he know?! Do I suck at lying?? (You kinda do.)

"How?" Was all I could choke out.

"Yuki San every time you lie your one index finger goes back in forth and bends." He points out. I sigh. I have no chance against this old man.

"But I can't Papa told me not to, but I guess since the Hunter exam is over I can..." I pondered out loud.

"My name is (y/n) Cross." I looked up at him. Although Cross isn't my real name, if he knows my last name he'll know I'm part of the Quellia Clan and I can't have that.

"Gramps. Can you keep this a secret from Killua and my friends? I want to tell them on my own." I asked the old man.

"Why do you think I would be able to tell your friends?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I believe in my friends! They're pretty strong Gramps! They'll come for Killua and I! Gon is super awesome. I'm sure he'll come for us." I smiled while remembering my time with them.

"Can you tell me more about your friends?" Killua's Grandfather asked. I clapped my hands in excitement and sat on the bed and we both talked about Killua and different cakes and teas. I started to get tired and yawned.

"Seems like it's time for bed." He got up and I yawned going under the covers to sleep. He turned off the light and closed the door smirking.

"What an interesting child and so trusting
too." The man chuckled while walking down the quiet halls in the middle of the night.

Beams of light landed on my eyes and I slowly began to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned while holding the teddy bear. I looked around confused. Where am I? How did I get here? Suddenly the memories of yesterday flooded into my mind.

"So embarrassing! I practically held hands with Killua!" I cover my eyes in embarrassment and my ears turned red. I lifted my head and then looked around. A window but it's probably bolted down. I walk up to it and try to open it but I was right. I looked on my bed and saw a dress and a note on top of it.

I hope you like the dress!

                   -Zeno

Zeno? That must be Gramps. But do I HAVE to wear a dress. It kind of feels foreign for me. I almost forgot I was a girl. I put on the dress and looked in the mirror. It was a simple dress not to gaudy or anything easy to move around in. They also gave me shorts and some flats to wear.