10. #CrystalGotBooty

wwefanboy Can we just take a moment to acknowledge Crystal Rose's butt in those jean shorts she always wears in the ring? #CrystalRoseGotBooty

theshieldclub Crystal Rose might be the hottest diva on the roster right now. #SorryNotSorry #CrystalRose #CrystalRoseGotBooty

jamezzzflair I really hope this Crystal chick can wrestle (consistently well) seeing as though she's already got the look. I'd hate for her to turn out like the Bellas... all looks no talent. #CrystalRoseGotBooty

fivefootxoxo Can we talk about this girl's wrestling skills instead of how big her butt is? #CrystalRoseGotBootye needs to end!!!

david_dawson @fivefootxo I'll admit that from the few matches she's had on the roster she's looked good. But we still can't deny the fact that #CrystalRoseGotBooty

brianawwefan I wish I had a shape like @CrystalRoseWwe. Maybe I wouldn't have such a big problem finding guys #CrystalRoseGotBooty

"Are you going to help with the mess from breakfast? Or are you going to continue to stare at your phone for another ten minutes?" Michelle asked me, throwing a pan into the sink.

My eyes wandered around the room, taking in all the dirty dishes and leftover food that filled the kitchen. I had actually meant to help clean it up, it was the least I could do after Michelle had cooked. But I had gotten distracted scrolling through my Twitter feed. There were all too many tweets with the hashtag #CrystalRoseGotBooty written all over it. It had actually become a worldwide, trending hashtag that fled over onto Instagram. Gifs, zoomed in pictures and memes of my butt had graced the internet over the past couple of weeks. I told Sandra that the shorts would draw too much attention to my butt but of course, she didn't believe me.

"Maria?" Michelle spoke up again, her face turning onto a smile as Aj bought over her dirty plate.

"Sorry, I just can't believe my butt's a trending hashtag right now," I giggled, deciding to laugh it off. I remembered Trinity telling me not to take everything so seriously all the time.

Aj quickly ran over and snatched my phone out of my hands. Her eyes popped out of her head as she scrolled through all the tweets and comments I was tagged in. Some of the superstars gave me the advice of not reading things that lurked on social media since they could be a confidence destroyer. Trolls always loved wasting their time to put out rude things that they wouldn't dare say to someone's face. But of course, I didn't listen, and all I did was look over comments and tweets and posts.

"At least you're being talked about," she laughed, going over to show Michelle what I had been occupied with.

Michelle's reaction mimicked Aj's and she tried her best to hold in a laugh.

I finally grabbed the dirty plates and cups off the kitchen table and carefully carried them over to the sink. Once the blonde, who happened to be a former WWE Diva, rinsed the dishes, Aj and I loaded them into the dishwasher. After finishing that, I grabbed a rag and wiped off the table and granite countertops. My mom always dreamed of having a house as big as Michelle and Mark's. One with shiny wooden floors, untorn couches, glass tables, granite countertops, spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, a finished basement. She could've had it too, she could've moved out of Philly like she wanted. But somewhere along the way she made a detour and just never managed to get back onto the main road.

Aj and I decided to go to the mall to grab a few things since Michelle was going grocery shopping. Aj needed some Chuck Taylors, preferably something with blue, that would match her new ring gear.

"So why were you upset that time at RAW, when you had the match against the Bellas?" Aj asked as she turned down the radio in her car.

I was shocked that she remembered, since it was over two weeks ago. It was funny how that night I was mad that she didn't talk about it, but now two weeks later, I was mad that she was bringing it up.