Prolouge

My name is (Y/n) (L/n) I'm from (C/n) I had a nice life somewhat it wasn't that bad,would have been better if she didn't fucking remarried to that drunk ass bastard. Life was good my siblings,my mom,and I,but for those who think that he caused what I am now,he didn't she did. She started to be aggressive to me only me not my siblings only me I started to envy them I what'd them gone I believed if they where gone that she'd love me again but she didn't.
The reason for the name Cheater was because,I have been cheated to my whole life my friends only hanged out with my so they could pass in there classes because of how smart I was. I has an A student but mother didn't care,but she cared about my sister and brother more. My sister Rose had a boyfriend but she bought home different guys every day which is another reason I'm called Cheater every one in my family was cheaters. My brother River would smoke and is a popular kid in school he'd cheat on anything and everyone,from his girlfriend to his homework.
My mother would always say I should be like my siblings she is so fucking blind. She thinks that there good kids yeah right I don't think I'd like to be a corner hoe bitch nor am I going to smoke. I am done with this bullshit I will make them,him,pay for what they did to me they have been cheating this whole time and I don't like cheaters. I'll make them wish they would have been dead but I have to be careful I don't want the police on me no evidence no witnesses. This will be fun.
Okay that was the longest I have ever wrote 304 words I will try to make each chapter at least 250+ words anyways bye guys
                            ~Neko