Chapter 18

(Y/n) P.O.V
I finally found my knife although it's not like I'll be here for much longer, I still have to do my errands after all. I walked to my room and went to my bedside table, opening the bottom drawer. I get payed every two weeks and each paycheck is about a hundred and fifty dollars ($150), and my rent is two hundred per month so I always have about a hundred dollars to spare. I always cash my checks when I get them, although I would be an easy way to get cash I'll most likely fight better then the thief.
     I grabbed two twenty and a ten getting a total of fifty dollars, and with the money I already had it is eighty dollars total. I went back to my kitchen grabbed my backpack and left my apartment. I walked about fifteen minutes before I got to the grocery store,H.E.B, because that was the closest place and got some snacks, fruits, and hot pockets to supply me for the next two weeks. I said thanks to the cashier and went back to my apartment planning to watch tv for the next few hours. I didn't get the peace and quiet that I wanted when I got back to my apartment. Two people sat at my dining room table one was the creep, Jeff, and the other as a short guy wearing green and had blonde hair. I let out a sigh and walked past them going in to the kitchen, were I started to put the groceries away. Fuck my life.