Chapter 17

(Y/n) P.O.V
What the hell am I going to do, and why the fuck is he rubbing his crotch on my ass!? Am I going to be raped before I die!? "Why so silent? Do you want me to stop,pet." Did this fucker just— I let out a groan as his knife dug into my arm. I once more tried to escape Jeff's grasp, then stopped as he let out a groan and I felt something poke my ass. He has a hard on, REALLY!? His knife then stabbed into the wood next to my face, and I filched at that. Then... the door opened. Jeff stiffened, " (Y/n), are you here?" Aalamgeer? What the hell is he doing here, and how did he know where I live? "Aala—" I began to say but Jeff put his hand on my mouth. " I guess we'll finish this another time, bye pet." I felt the weight of the male vanish and the knife was picked up. I started to get up when Aalamgeer turned on the lights, I saw how much blood I bled. Silence. "What happened?" He asked, walking towards me. "Nothing much I would have most likely gotten raped if you hadn't opened the door, so,thanks for that."
I smiled at the male when I had finally gotten up, he gave me a confused look. "What?" I asked, he didn't say anything , " How did you know where I live anyway?" I said, he didn't answer that question either and instead asked his own." Do you need to go to the hospital?" I shook my head no, " Don't worry about me I've been though worse." Once I said that I cursed at myself," What I mean is that I'm fine, I just need to stop the bleeding." I said and turned my back to him and opened one of the cabinets. After a few moments of silence I got out the first aid kit, and momentarily forgot that Aalamgeer was there and took off my shirt. Then I felt cold hands trace on one of my many scars. "What happened to you?" Aalamgeer said almost worried though his face was void of emotion. "Not many people liked me where I'm from," though where I'm from is just the other side of the large town," people express hate differently although mostly physical." I started to bandage my arm then I started to get dizzy, and almost fell. "Let me help (Y/n)," Aalamgeer said and sat me down on the ground, he then started to wrap my wounds. "Tell me how you got your scars (Y/n)." I bit my lip, should I tell him. Perhaps just some of it with a little lies so he won't figure out that I killed my family. "Well I was what my family called a mistake, I was useless to them."  "Your family is dead I suppose?" He caught on to the was quickly." They are, they decided to go on a... vacation and left me at home,with no food though I was and am used to eating very little. I decided to run away and a few days later it turns out they were in a car crash, I decided to start anew."
    "I got my scars from bully's and my family, one time i over heard my siblings planning to kill me, but that never went though."Aalamgeer said nothing and finished wrapping my wounds, " Do you want me to stay for a few days, so that the... person doesn't come back." I couldn't ask that of him and plus he might find out how I am if he decides to snoop around. " No you don't have to how about we exchange numbers instead, so I can call you if something happens." I said turning to look at the male with a smile, he simply nodded at my request and we exchanged our numbers. "Perhaps we will see each other soon Aalamgeer, not on bad circumstances I hope." He nodded though his face was grim," Is there something wrong?" Aalamgeer shook is head and smiled at me, "Good night (Y/n)," he got up and left, that was a quick leave now where was a pocketknife I am most likely going to need it .
715 words good job me as well as three updates in two days! Sorry for the slight change of Aalamgeer, Aimtyolf . I need them to be friends before (Y/n) meets more CP's any ways folks have a good day.