Chapter 8

(Y/N) P.O.V
I struggled to try an get the white as hell creep off of me. That was till he held a knife to my throat that I still where the hell did he get that. His smile seemed to stretch till it almost touched his ears. I looked him straight in the eyes he has no eyelids. I don't know why but I started to laugh, which seemed to anger him.
"What the fuck are you laughing at!" He growled. This is going to get me killed but whatever, " Why,I'm laughing at you of course silly!" He definitely didn't appreciate that and raised the knife over his head. "Go to Sleep!" He spat out at me. I grinned and grabbed his left arm and pulled it to my right side, as he was momentarily confused I lifted my legs as he was at my sides and put them around his head and pulled them (including the creeps head) back to the ground. At that he dropped his knife which was very close to stabbing my stomach to try and pry my legs off his head.
I turned to get on my side and reached towards my knife which I was able to grab right has he got out off my trap. I turned to get back on my back and I saw that he got his knife (and that he was in between my legs). I quickly sat up and hit him with the hilt of my knife. As he has distracted I stood up turned around and ran to my apartment.