Chapter 19

(Y/N) P.O.V
     After I put away the groceries I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Aalamgeer, ' they're here'. I could hear Jeff's, I assume,footsteps I looked at the bags that I got for my groceries, and wondered if I should try and suffocate one of them. I pretended that I couldn't hear the footsteps and went to the fire escape, I then grabbed my knife out of my pocket and craved into the wood, " I wonder if they found them, it didn't show on tv, I wonder if I should." I muttered, not finishing my sentence as I could feel him right behind me. " If you should what," it was Jeff I didn't answer, instead I stabbed my knife behind me. He let out a gasp of pain I let the knife slid out and he collapsed with a heavy thump. There was a knock on the door, " Jeff! We need to go!" I dragged the Jeff to the dining room and the small male gaped at me, "You can come in Aalamgeer!" The door opened when it did the male seemed to snap out of it and went to his friend who was trying to get up. "Are you ok (Y/N)." Aalamgeer asked I smiled at the male and said in a cheerful voice," Fine and dandy, it isn't the first time I stabbed someone after all!"
     My smile turned sinister as I walked over to the two males," You came back quiet quickly didn't you Jeff it has only been two hours since the last time you where here." Jeff, who was on his feet now, glared at me," Fuck you." He spat at me, " You tried to do that earlier darling, it didn't work." I paused and let out a sigh," Aalamgeer I wasn't going to tell you this but now I can see that you will come if I ask. I have lied to you Aalamgeer and I know I can tell you this as I can see the blood on your clothes that is obviously not yours." He stiffed at that and the two males glanced at his clothes to see that they did indeed have blood on them. " I am surprised that no one was asked were my parents and siblings are and no one has smelled the decay that has most likely infested the house." Aalamgeer froze, " You said your family died in a car crash." "And I said Aalamgeer that I have lied to you, my family died by my own hand. It was pleasant to say the least, I killed my family before they could kill me."
Yes this is a twist on the chapter before but I don't really care