Chapter 7

(Y/N)P.O.V
     "My name is Tim." " Well then sir your order will be out in a few minutes,it will cost $4.05!" He gave me the money and sat at a corner table. I looked at the people in front of me, there was around six or seven people.Dear Satan. "Hello,welcome to Dark Heart Café would you like to hear the specials ma'am!" After the woman ordered someone taped my shoulder, it was my co-worker,a male, he gave me someone's order then left." Tim!" I called out, and saw the male get up and come over. " Enjoy your food sir!" I told him in a cheerful voice, to be honest he looked annoyed by my voice. Whatever.
* Time skip*
After a few more hours the café was rid of people. My boss told me to lock up after I made sure that everything was turned off and locked. In ten minutes I was able to lock up the café and go home. I toke off my apron stuffed it in my backpack once I got outside. It was dark out so I had to be careful and try not to kill anyone that touches me. The walk was peaceful for the first three minutes, then I felt someone watching me. I kept my cool and pretended that I didn't know that someone was watching me. After a few seconds I heard the faintest sound of footsteps, and I did the only reasonable thing. I stopped. The footsteps stoped as well and the air felt eerie. "What do you want." Silence. "I'm not stupid I know your there,now what do you want." I sighed and turned around..... I could barely see the dark figure. I walked towards the figure and grabbed my butterfly knife that I had in my back pocket (up top) and put it against my jeans my hand covering it. As I got closer the person looked pale very pale I could see the black hair from under his hood. Who the fuck is this person. When I was a few feet away from him, he tackled me his knees  near my sides. When he tackled me I dropped my knife I could see the glint of the knife four or five feet away from me.
Well loves that is all for this chapter sorry this is so late I forgot about it then remembered when I was playing on my Xbox. This took me forty minutes to do so I hope you enjoyed it.
                                                                                             Bye loves,
                                                                                                          ~Neko