Chapter 14

(Y/N) P.O.V
     I walked over to one of the window tables and sat down, I got out a little notebook from my backpack and started to sketch. Art is not mine obviously

     "(Y/N)!" I stood up and walked towards the counter leaving my notebook on the table

     "(Y/N)!" I stood up and walked towards the counter leaving my notebook on the table. "Thanks Ashley have a good day!" I said in a overly cheerful voice. I walked back to my table to get my notebook ,as I had my backpack on my back, and saw one of the regulars-Tim I believe looking at my notebook. I froze before I started to walk towards my table once again," Hello there Tim was it? Anyways why are you looking at my notebook?" I asked Tims head snapped towards then he spoke," Sorry about that and yes my name is Tim you are (Y/n) Right." I simply smiled at him and grabbed my notebook before I spoke." Yes that is my name and-" I paused as I looked out the window and saw him the white creep in an alleyway across the Café. "Are you okay?" I snapped out of my daze and looked back at Tim.
     "I am fine I just remembered that I have some errands to do have a good day Tim!" I brushed past the male and quickly got out of the Café. Now that I think about it that creep may be one off the killers that live in the woods, I wonder how he got like that though. I unwrapped my eclair and started to eat it when I felt something crash into my back knocking me to the floor. "Stop right there!" I heard a female voice say as I got to my knees the guy who bumped into had gotten to his feet and was about to run- but I grabbed my notebook and threw it straight at his head, which made in fall over due to the sudden weight. That's when a cop came into view that same cop that I saw in the café a few weeks ago. She run up to the man and put him in cuffs when another cop came over and grabbed the male from her, I got up while they talked and wiped my face with my handkerchief that's how you spell it right? Once I got everything off my face I went and picked up my notebook when I heard someone walk up to me.
     "Thanks for that I almost thought that he was going to get away!" Said the female cop, I smiled and said," It's no problem-Alissa was it?"