03

I can't believe I was standing in Dan Avidan's house. I can't believe I was Dan Avidan's assistant. I just...can't believe anything right now, it was like fan fiction come true. (*wink*) I finally walked in fully and sat down on the couch. "Well, I think I'm going to make some dinner and then go to bed. You can watch whatever you'd like on the TV, the living room is all yours." He says and kicks his shoes off to head to the kitchen. I got back up and went through a stack of movies, organizing them and putting them back on the shelves where I guessed they belong. I picked out a romantic comedy, only because it was one I haven't seen before.

Halfway through I was joined by Danny who brought me a large blanket, two pillows and a steaming plate of spaghetti. I curled up to the side of the couch I decided to claim as my own and dug into the delicious food. It was the first real meal I really had in a long time with someone that wasn't bugging me about how horrible it was cooked, because he cooked it himself. I was intent on the movie until it came to a kissing scene, and for some reason I wasn't so comfortable with watching this with my boss no more. "Ew." I joke, scrunching my nose like a little kid would, it at least made him laugh.

He picked out another movie, and it was another romantic comedy. He probably saw how much I got into these kind of movies. One day into knowing each other and he's already reading me like a book, well he probably only got to the title and spoilers. 'Ava Lain, a girl who has issues, was living in a motel, and likes romantic comedy. Knows how to edit pretty well and works for Dan Avidan of the Game Grumps.' Besides that, I think I'll have to keep the rest of the pages hidden for now.

I look over, seeing that Dan had completely fallen asleep at my feet. I smile and drape the blanket over him and get up to find another, there's probably a cupboard where he keeps them. Plus, I wanted to return my plate to the kitchen. With ease I find the blankets of all sizes and cover up after starting another movie that lulled me to sleep. It was Friday and there really was no work to be done tomorrow, so who knows when I'd wake up.

Dream

The scars were on display, from my shoulders to my feet. Rather them be from the cigarettes being put out to the self-inflicted from the edge of a razor blade, they were on display. I was only wearing a bra and some underwear, trapped inside a glass, watching people walk by me as I stood there, forced to pose. A man stood in front of my glass domain and peered into my eyes, his brown eyes giving me a silent message. I was only 16, and he looked a little older than me, his hair was familiar, his figure was familiar. "Danny?" I asked, but his head cocked sideways. He couldn't hear me. He put his hand on the glass, and I did the same. Suddenly the glass cracked, and the world around me faded. He was gone, everything was gone. "Ava!" angry voices yelled at me. "Ava!" I began to run... "Ava!"

Reality

"Ava." I was shaking awake, I soon realized that it was myself that was shaking. "Ava. Are you okay?" he asks, sitting me up. Around us was dark, the only thing lighting the room was the static from the TV. "What? What happened?" I asked, my voice a bit raspy. "You started kicking me and screaming in your sleep. It kind of freaked me out at first until I realized that you were having a nightmare." He says. I kicked him?! "I'm so sorry Danny. If I'd realize it, then I would've stopped." I reply. He gives a sincere smile, "It's fine. I can stay down here and sleep if you want. You know, in case you have another nightmare like that." He says. "As long as you don't sleep anywhere near my feet, I guess." I say. He gives a little chuckle and moves his stuff over to the couch across the coffee table. "I'll put on another movie, so you can go to sleep." He whispers and does so. It was surprisingly not long until I went to sleep, staring at Dan across the way who was watching the cheesy movie.

__________

Heyo! Happy Monday guys!! I'm here to bring you an update...

Oh yeah, I maybe forgot to mention that I have been pre-writing these because I can...so hello from past me!

Thanks for reading!