10

About a half hour later I signed out and Danny paid my hospital bill at the front. Arin let the two of us have the day off since we've already pre-recorded videos and it seemed like the two of us needed to "talk about some stuff". He said it with a wink, so I'm not sure what he was exactly getting at. As soon as we pulled in the driveway I noticed a path of what looked like... rose petals? Leading to the door, and upon walking in I saw that at the dinner table was a candle that was waiting to be lit and two warm plates of spaghetti. I looked at Dan who had a large smile plastered on his face, "Surprise." He says happily. I engulfed him in a hug and started making my way to the table, having my chair being pulled out by my gentleman and pushed in when I was seated. It truly felt like a cliché movie scene moment. Danny sat across from me and as he lit the candle I noticed the note sitting by my plate. I took it into my hands and opened it, looking up at Danny before reading it. In his eyes I saw expectant happiness.

Dear Ava,

Every time I see you smile, I smile. Every time I see you laugh, I get butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Why? Because I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen, and I want to spend everyday with you. I want to hold you in my arms and protect you and never let go. I love you.

Sincerely, Danny Sexbang

I looked up, tears nearly in my eyes. "I love you too Danny." I say and hold out my hand. He takes it into his and we smile at each other. "Now let's eat, I'm starving." I say, picking up my fork. He chuckles, "Great to ruin the moment Ava." Dan says with a smile. "What moment?" I mock him from yesterday and make the two of us chuckle.

After dinner we both watched the movie I picked out at the mall, cuddling each other as close as we can. "Oh, hey Danny, I got something for us." I say and dig deeper into the bag, pulling out the pendants. He smiles and tears the paper off, taking it and putting it around his neck. I unhooked mine and he helped me put it on, "Now we're matching." I giggled, and we continued watching the movie until we both felt tired. "You know... I own a bed, right?" Dan looks down at me, "Uh-huh." I reply, barely keeping my eyes open. "And we're already cuddling." He pushes even further. "Uh-huh?" I reply, closing my eyes. "I'll just carry you there." He chuckles and gets up. "Hmmh." I say, sleep fully engulfing me as I felt myself being lifted off the couch. I was already asleep by the time we got to the bed though.

__________

Aww...how cute is this chapter??!!

Well...this was such a fun story to write and I honestly think it went pretty well, what do you think? Let me know down in the comments!!!

Well, if you're still mad at me about the whole Mark thing...just remember that in real life there is always a storm before the rainbow.

Oh...you-you thought this was the end of the story, did you? ;)