09

-AND NOW, AVA'S POINT OF VIEW...again-

Four. Four days...wait, why am I counting? "Good morning." Danny says, throwing me off my thoughts. I looked over to see that he's already dressed and ready for work. "Oh yeah, it's Monday." I say and quickly get up, there's really no way I could be late for my second day of work... I live with my boss. "Ah, about today... Markiplier is bringing you to the mall with him and Tyler to get some new clothes. I trust you with my card, so here." Danny says and hands me the credit card with a smile. "Buy some clothes and the things you need. I'll meet you back here at the house tonight." He quickly says and leaves before I could deny. Right after he left a grey car pulled up, and I was hoping to God that it was Mark and Tyler...and it was.

- Skip brought to you by yours truly ^_^ -

We pulled into the parking lot of the mall, I looked down at the things I was wearing. I guess I did need new clothes, so I wasn't wearing all of Dan's shirts and pants and favorite sweaters. "If you think you're dragging me into JC Penny's missy, I will turn this car right back around and drop you off at the Grumps office." Mark says to me in his sassy voice. He doesn't like mannequins, I get it, neither do I. "Don't worry Mark, I don't even have an interest in those girly clothes anyways." I reply, and we get out of the car. The two guys chuckled, and we walked inside... the first store that caught my eye was a movie store. 'Soon me and Dan are going to watch all of his movies, so I think I'll pick out just one' I say to myself and grab, yet, another romantic comedy.

Next stop, Hot Topic where I grabbed my own oversized hoodie with a sugar skull on it and some clothes, oddly enough, finding a Ninja Sex Party shirt in there. I picked out some hair bands and a necklace that was matching another with a heart pendant on it. Something, I don't know what, pushed me into buying it. "So, Ava," Mark says, dragging my name out a little bit like a girl about to spill some gossip. We had just paid for my stuff in Hot Topic and found a place to sit down since Tyler's knee was hurting a little. "Yeah?" I ask, looking over at him, he wore a wide smile, confirming my silent comment. "How do you feel about Dan?" he asks. My heart fluttered at the mere mention of his name. That's how I felt about him. "What do you mean?" I ask, trying to sound oblivious. "What if I told you he had feelings for you?" Mark asks. My face turned red, and I could tell because both Tyler and Mark were smiling at me. "I like him." I say, almost stopping my sentence there. "I like him a lot. Maybe even love him. He's the first person in years to show me that he cares, that he wants me around. I want him to hold me in his arms, protect me from danger and never let go." I spill. I gave in to Mark and now he knows. I only wish Danny knew. "How sweet." A sudden voice says from behind me, making all of us turn. A familiar man was standing only inches from where I sat with a wicked smile on his face, the only thing guarding him from me was a short fence. Thankfully he couldn't jump it due to his broken leg from a few years ago.

"Cole, what are you doing here?" I quickly ask, making Mark get up in case of defense. "I'm just here to check on my little runaway baby." He says and leans over the fence to caress my face. I reacted immediately and slapped him across the face. His face turned red with anger and I pushed Tyler and Mark to start running. Slapping him sparked a whole new side of me, the one where I'm done being shoved around and told what to do. The side that takes no mercy and gets physical with the fight. "Oh, come on! I don't want to hurt your famous friend here." Cole taunts as we stopped, the hall was empty thankfully, the only people watching were the store employees and some were calling security. "Come at me bro!" Mark taunts with wide arms. Cole lunged forwards and started beating the shit out of Mark and Tyler tried getting him off our friend. Successfully Mark got up and out of the fight, Tyler blocking Cole from going back to hit Mark again. Cole turned and looked me straight in the eyes, "I didn't want to have to do this in public babe." He says and reaches behind him, pulling out a gun. I heard it go off, and I hit the ground. My vision going white and I prayed to God I wasn't dead.

I opened my eyes once more just in time to see Cole being pounced to the ground by security, then I passed out again. I awoke later, staring at a white ceiling then sat up with pain in my left arm. "Holy shit. You're awake." I hear Danny's voice say, getting up from the chair next to me. Eleven more people came walking in, them being Arin, Suzy, Ross, Barry, Kevin, Brian, Matt, Ryan, Mark, Tyler, and their friend Ethan. And of course, there was Danny, making twelve. Then suddenly two more familiar faces came in. A tear slipped down my face, "We heard you were in the hospital because Cole shot you and thought we'd make a cameo." One of them say. "Oh, you guys! I haven't seen you in so long." I say and hug them. Danny looked at me confused, along with the rest of them. "Guys this is Ronnie and Jasper, Cole's brothers. They're what kept me alive in that Hell hole." I reply. "Actually, I think Hell is better than that place." Ronnie says making Jasper and I chuckle. The others chuckled nervously. "Oh, here you go. Dad wanted us to give you this when he left. We must've forgot." Jasper says and hands me a backpack. I noticed it from a long time ago. "Thanks guys." I say and hug them again. "Well, we got to get going now. Bye Aveline." They say and leave.

The remaining twelve looked at me like I had done something weird and shrugged it off. "Well, what's in the bag?" Danny asks. I shrugged and put it to the side. "What happened anyways?" I ask, looking at the bandage on my arm. It hurt, but only a little. Didn't I get shot?! "It was a flesh wound, Cole must suck at aiming or something. Doctor said you'd be able to leave once you wake up." Mark explains. "If it weren't for his sucky aiming you'd be dead." Tyler adds in. "What happened to Cole anyways?" I ask curiously. "He's been taken to prison already with a plan of no returning." Mark replies. Good. He can sit in there and rot to death for all I care, and at least I know his brothers aren't out on look for me. "Dan I..." I start to say, looking at the eleven for encouragement and they all nodded. I looked back at Danny. "Danny I..." I say again. "Ah, fuck it." I say and pull him closer to me, so our lips could connect. I got a resounding 'awe' from the group like in a TV show telling me that I did a good. I pulled away and we began panting, somehow out of breath from our couple second kiss. "Holy shit..." was his only expression.

__________

*nervous* Okay, please put the weapons down! I'M SORRY FOR HURTING MARK AS THE AUTHOR...here...take this complimentary virtual hug? *sends virtual hug*

Honestly, I didn't want that to happen...but I kind of liked the part where Mark yelled "Come at me bro!"

So...comment your POSITIVE thoughts about this chapter please, also notice how I ended with a kiss. [YOU'RE WELCOME]

Enjoy the rest!