04

Two. Two days I've known Dan and have gotten used to him. Well, not completely but that's besides the point. When I awoke I took a quick shower and changed into my Pikachu t-shirt and cut black skinny jeans. Dan made breakfast and coffee for the two of us and told me the plans for today, Suzy was dropping off Arin to come over to play some video games and maybe go out to eat dinner later. They were fully unaware that I was here, so he asked if I'd act casual sitting on the couch when they walked in. "Heh, don't want them to think we're a couple or something." Were his words, I giggled, "A couple of what?" I joked, making him laugh.

I did just as Dan told me to, putting in a movie thirty minutes in advanced. Soon enough I heard knocking on the door and glanced over to see Dan came hurtling out of his bedroom...shirtless. "So much for the plan Dan." I remarked without taking my eyes off the TV until he put the shirt that was hanging off the couch on. "Hey Ava, I didn't know you were here." Suzy exclaimed with excitement. "Well, Dan wouldn't let me sleep at my hotel." I reply. "You mean motel and I didn't want you to get a disease...or call in dead." Dan says, making Arin and Suzy chuckle and of course myself chuckle. "Well, I better get going. I have a plane to catch." Suzy says and heads on out the door after asking Dan if he'll bring Arin home "before his bedtime". Chuckling, Danny agreed, and she left. I continued watching the movie as Dan and Arin disappeared into another room upstairs.

I decided to go raid Danny's kitchen for lunch after the movie ended. Yeah, breakfast wasn't that long ago but could you blame skinny me for being hungry? I opened the fridge to find beer, stuff for a sandwich, stuff for a family meal, and...loads of snacks. Including a couple bags of skittles. 'I wonder if he'd mind...' I asked myself, but then decided not to bother with them, instead taking out the sandwich stuff. "Hey Ava, want to come watch Arin and I live stream?" Dan asks, popping into the kitchen and grabbing a bag of skittles from a drawer that looked full of them. "Wow, you're like the God of Skittles." I joke, making him chuckle. "You can have some." He says. I wasn't going to wait forever to grab them, I opened the drawer and took a bag immediately.

I grabbed my sandwich and followed Danny up the stairs to a bedroom with a TV and a couch and many video games and consoles lying around. "Oh, Dan's back! And he brought a friend." Arin says to the camera that sat near the TV watching me sit at the end of the couch next to Dan.

Woah, who's that?

She's pretty!

What's her name?!

Are you Dan's girlfriend!?!?!

I giggled at the comments, but neither of the boys answered any of them except the one who asked who I was. "This is Ava, she's my assistant at Game Grumps." Dan introduced. I waved at the camera as I ate my sandwich and watched the rest of the comments as Dan and Arin played whatever game they were playing.

She's pretty!

I ship it, Dan and Ava!

AvaDan!

OMG YES! I SHIP IT!

"Guys calm down jeez. Dan and I aren't a thing." I say, making the comments only freak out more, saying I was in denial. It was kind of funny seeing Dan try not to read the comments about "AvaDan". Oh God, I can imagine the fan fictions now... "DAMNIT! NO NO NO! I HAD IT!" Arin rages at the game, making me look over. Dan and I began to laugh, and Arin gives us both a glare. "Why don't we hand the controller over to Ava." Dan suggests. "What? No, I'm really bad at video games." I try to decline only to have the controller shoved into my hands.

Come on Ava, out show Arin.

Show Arin how to play the game!

You're probably better at it than Arin.

The comments of encouragements that were making Arin mock the last one over and over had me press play. I've watched enough gameplays on this game that I think I could get through it. Soon enough I had Dan and Arin staring at me in disbelief. I passed a level Arin couldn't even beat, and he had been trying for months now. Honestly, I just got lucky.

I passed the controller back to Arin, who was going on with the game. "That was awesome Ava!" Dan says to me. I went back to reading the comments then, only because Arin wouldn't give me the controller again.

Ava is skilled!

That was awesome!

Dan has the best girlfriend!

I pretended to not notice that last comment. We were not dating. There was no intentions on us dating. He didn't like me. He never will. End of that. (Suuure) Finally, they announced the end of the livestream.

Have more Ava!

Bring Ava back!

We like Ava!

#AvaDan forever!

Oh great, now look what's trending half an hour later. I found it on Twitter, Instagram, and even Tumblr. There were already fan art from the stream, and even encouraging AvaDan messages directed towards me.

I shut the computer Dan let me borrow and went back downstairs where Dan and Arin were getting ready. "You coming Ava? I know you're hungry." Dan asks. I slipped my shoes on and a sweater Dan let me borrow and followed them out to Dan's car.

_________

Hello again from past me!!

How do you guys like these updates?? THIS chapter was a bit longer than the others...I think lol

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this and I'll catch you in the next chapter!! Buh-bye.