11

[DISCLAIMER: this chapter contains a subject being mentioned that's...not suitable for children aka maybe sex]

As soon as I awoke I felt arms wrapping over me and noticed that I wasn't in the living room anymore. I was in Danny's bedroom, laying right next to him. I smiled and closed my eyes again. "You can't fake sleep on me." I hear his voice say, I open my eyes again and turn a little bit to smile. My blue eyes meeting his brown ones. "Do we have to go to work?" I whine as Danny sits up suddenly, letting me go in the process. He gives a smile, "Oh come on, it isn't that bad." He says and pulls me out of the bed with him. I smile and see that we're headed for the bathroom, "Don't you want to take a shower with your boss." He teases me, I pulled myself away and stared at him, biting my lip. "You confess your love to me yesterday, the same day I was shot by my crazy ex-boyfriend, also the same day I watched the Markiplier get the absolute shit kicked out of him, and you want me to have shower sex with you?" I ask, smirking at him. (Ew. Ew. Ew.) "Well, when you put it like that..." he says, trailing off.

I pulled him close to me and gave him a kiss, "Fine. Only this one time. You aren't bribing me with anything else like this Danny." I say and pull him into the bathroom with me.

-THIS SKIP IS BROUGHT TO YOU FOR PG-13 AUDIENCES, AND INNOCENT ME... YOU CAN USE YOUR IMAGINATION YOU PERVS 😉-

Danny and I walked into the Game Grumps house hand in hand, Arin and Suzy watched us walk in through the window in complete awe. I was asked how my arm was doing, and I replied with a truthful, "It's fine. I think it'll heal successfully without a menacing scar." In which Danny replied with a smile, "Like the ones on your back?" he asks aloud, making everyone around us scrunch their noses. (including me, for writing that) Arin stole Danny so they can record some more Game Grumps video while I went downstairs where it seemed like Ross was excited for me to do and followed along.

As soon as I got down there I noticed an empty desk right across from Ross with something wrapped on it. I turned to him and he beamed with excitement. "Go on, open it. It's from me by the way." He says. I walked over and sat in the office chair. I took the present into my own hands and quickly unwrapped it. The drawing I made of Danny on Ross' tablet my first day was colored and printed, framed by Holly and given back to me. I looked up at Ross and smiled at him, immediately giving him a hug. "Thanks Ross. I love it!" I say. "This desk is also yours. I thought that since you'll be working here at the Game Grumps, you should have a place to work. And why not work right by Dan's least favorite friend?!" Ross says happily. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I consider you my favorite friend." I say extracting the attention of Barry. "Hey! What about me?" he asks in fake anger and we laugh about it.

__________

Let me just say first...I'm sorry for writing that.

Anyways! [this was just a filler chapter, sadly] BUTT...do you think anything else is going to happen after this??

Oh, I SO cannot wait until you guys kind of see what I have planned...you might hate me, but then again...you might not! Who knows? *shrugs* I guess we'll find out!!

Thanks for reading by the way!!