The Meeting

Peter got out the car, carefully shutting the door, and giving a small wave, before turning back to the giant school. Since everybody else is already in class, it was empty in the parking lot, so no one was ambushing the billionaire. It really seemed like Peter was starting to open up within the few hours he was with Stark, giving a tinge of hope in the older mans heart. But now came to the day where he dreaded; His talk with Aunt May, trying to talk sense into that women.

He sighed, starting up his car again, trying to remember the correct streets that lead to the broke down apartment building where the boy had lived. While he looked around his windows, he could notice that the day was particularly sunny, seeing as it was coming close to summer, but the sun just seemed happy. Which was annoying since Tony Stark was not.

"Why out of all motherfucking days does the sun need to be blinding" He growled under his breath. The man didn't like when things mixed matched in his day, if he was sad, so should the sky, and his music, and the coffee worker when he gets his daily coffee. His coffee should even have his name in a sad font, with sad foaming cream on top of the energizing liquid.

The ride was only a three minute drive, not giving him enough time to prepare for his speech to the crazy aunt who was a few stories above him. Once he opened the door to his car, waves of rubbish, and questionable liquid filled the air. The sight of the street matched the stench too, many fallen over trash cans, and a stray cat every now and then, but other than the surroundings, the building itself didn't look too bad. I mean Tony wouldn't want to be even caught dead here, but here he was non the less.

The knocking on the door exploded dust, and crusted paint into the thick air, making Stark wave his hand through it and go into a coughing fit, but when the door swung open, he instantly stopped, taking aback from his view. He has mostly known May for her hotness, and a mother like personality. But now all he could see was a silly school girl version of May who looked to have no care in the world, and absolutely no responsibilities.

"Hello?" Aunt May lazily said, obviously having some drinks before the interaction.

"Oh, um, hello, I came here to talk about Peter" Tony didn't quite know how to handle this situation, he never thought about what if she had let herself go when he was trying to practiced in the car.

"Oh, you mean Spideyboy? Yes, I heard of him" She laughter crackled through the whole sentence.

"Come on May, you can't kick him out, he's done nothing wrong" Stark tried to go straight to the point with reason, but that just made her turn to stone.

"So when I was trying to provide for Pete-Spiderboy, trying to get him a good life, one to live for, and he just threw that all away, risking the life that I worked so damn hard for, that was considered nothing?"

"I get it, you worked hard, and you showed him right from wrong" With that statement she snorted, but letting the oblivious man finish. "He wanted to help, not just himself, not just you, but everyone. I had to limit him to only New York because of how big his ambitions are, you can't tell me that him wanting to save lives is bad" He started getting aggressive, since she clearly wasn't listening to the end of his statement.

"He's too young" Instant eye roll from Stark was earned, seeing as that's the only argument anyway could ever make for why Spiderman was a bad thing. "He'll get killed!" She yelled turning away from Tony and going back into the apartment.

"I made his suit, It'll protect him, it has so far, and he's been in training, he knows how to take care of himself. And besides, he has me, the suit will send me an emergency notification if something goes wrong, and I'll speed over there in an instant." Tony walked into the small living room, but still stood close to the door, as to not intrude.

"Still no, I can't let him do that. I'm sorry." She gave a weak sympathetic smile, turning away and going to the back hallway. Assuming she was done, Tony turned away, walking out the door, more frustrated by the second, when he heard light footsteps behind him. Turning back, he saw May holding another bag, looking packed to the brim.

   "What's this?" He questioned her, when being  handed the bag.

   "I'm assuming he's with you, so here's the rest of his important stuff, more clothes, and some other stuff" Once Tony's hand was around the strap of the bag, she dropped her hold on it, surprising him and instantly having him almost drop it. She turned back, slamming the door.

   Now he was scared, what will Pepper do? Yeah she was warming up, but that was because she thought the kid was leaving. Tony couldn't just leave the kid on the streets, and besides he finally just started opening back up. And the thought of Peter leaving gave a wrench to the older mans heart.