Dauntless Jealousy

Chapter 1: ( Tris POV)

"Morning Beautiful," Tobias said as I opened my eyes to meet his dark blue eyes that were only inches from mine.

"Morning Hansome," I replied smiling, "the initiates get here tomorrow."

"Ready to scare the crap out of them?" he asked with a huge smile.

"Absolutely," I murmured then kissed him full on the mouth and he responded by kissing me back. Just as he deepend the kiss there was a loud knock at our apartment door. I sighed as he pulled away and went to awenser the door in an old pair of sweatpants and an old t-shirt.

As he walked away I swung myself out of bed to find something to wear. I ended uo wearing a black skull crop top with a tank-top, blue jeans and black high-heels with dark eyeshadow and lip gloss.

After i got dressed i came into the living room to find Tobias, standing next to him was a bouncing Christina who was wearing a crop top and a mini-skirt that were both black. she was wearing black high-heels.

"We're going shopping!" Christina annonced and dragged me out of the room while I looked longingly at Tobias and yelled "See you later Four!" as he chuckled and said "See you later Six".

As Christina and I walked to the pit she asked me, "What did you and Four do last night?" wiggling her eyebrows.

"We didnt do anything! I'm still scared of intamacy!" I said exasperaterly.

"Okay, Okay, Okay just checking," she said and we continued to the pit in an akward silence.

When we reached the pit the first store we went into was called "Dauntless We Are". Once we were in the store I told Christina, "I want to look more intimidating for when I'm training the initates."

"Okay," she replied, "Let's go shopping!"

By the time we left we had nine full outfits, make-up, five black pairs of high-heels, a pair of new combat boots, and one pair of black flats.

We finally left the store and I started to head back to the apartment I shared with Tobias but Christina grabbed my arm and said "Not so fast, we have one more store to go to."and began to drag me to a store. I looked up to see what store we were going to.

It was Dauntless Secret! "Christina" I hissed, "I'm not going in there!"

"I'm helping you make Four jealous because Zeke and Uriah are having a truth or dare party in light of the new initiats coming, so you need some new lingerie for the party," she stated and I knew there was no getting out of this. So I sighed and followed her into Dauntless Secret.

An hour later I came out of the store with a bag full of lingerie. "Now can I go home?" I whined to Christina.

"Yes you can go home" she replied, "But meet me at my apartment at 3 o'clock so we can get ready for the party."

"Okay," Isaid and ran off to find Tobias. I found him in our apartment waiting for me."How was your day Tobias?" I asked him.

"Very good," he replied, "but it just got ten times better now that your here." With that he picked me up and kissed me on the lips.

After a moment he pulled away and said, "I want to do something."

I looked at him convusedly but still nodded my head and he slid down on one knee! Then he pulled out a black velvet box and opened it to reveal the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. The ring was a white gold band with a black diamond in the center and a grey one on either side of the black one. Tobias then said, "Beatrice Prior, I've loved you since I first saw you in grey clothes, your blond hair in a bun comforting me at my mom's funeral. I thought would never see you agian when I transfered but then I saw you land in the net and I couldn't beleive it- that you were here. You have made my life so much better and I want to spend the rest of my life. Beatrice Prior, will you marry me?"

For a moment I stood there shocked with my mind screaming at me to say "yes". Tobias's smile was starting to fall as i lept into his arms and whispered, "Yes, yes of course I will marry you, yes!"

He was smiling and pulled back just enough to put the ring on my finger and said "I love you Tris Eaton." I smiled at my soon to be name and kissed him hard on the lips as he picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist as we continued to kiss until we both heard a sharp knock at the door. Then I remembered my meet in with Christina! "Crap!" I exclaimed, "We're going to a Pedad Brother (Zeke and Uriah) Candor or Dauntless party and Christina is here to help me get ready! I totaly forgot!"

Suddenly I heard wispering, then the door opened to reveal Christina and Zeke who both ready for the party. When she spotted me she dragged me off to the bathroom to prepare for the party.