The Trial

Tris's POV:
The trial is today, and yesterday I asked Zeke to get the video tape for that day Marcus filmed me being whipped by him so I was holding the disc in my hand while the car sped along taking us to the court house in the Candor sector.
When we got to the court house Tobias helped out of the car and into the the building.
When everyone was settled and Marcus was brought out handcuffed the trial started.
When the judge called me up I put in the DVD and then hid my face in Tobias's chest then listened to my pained screams while I sobbed.
The trial went on for one hour longer and Tobias also testified that the reports erudite put out were true before the Judge said," the verdict is guilty and, Marcus, you will be sentenced to death. The execution will take place in thirty minutes."
Tobias," I whispered," Marcus is finally getting what he deserves!"
"Yes," he replied then pulled me gently toward him and kissed me softly on the lip,as Marcus glared at us. We broke the kiss after a few seconds then left to wait for the execution.
When it was time people were there to witness and Eric and Peter were standing in the front row.
When the five people, who were on the firing, came out they were: Tia, Sianna, Daxton, Tristan, Jeremy, and Holly, I was quite shocked by who it was ad kept my composure.
When the shots were fired we heard not one, three screams of pain.
We all turned and saw Peter and Eric on the ground clutching their lower legs, with tears rolling down their faces.
As people ran out to Peter and Eric others dragged Marcus's corpse away, the gang burst into hysterical as we watched Eric and Peter.
Then we saw Tia and Sianna whistling and walking away slowly.
The gang, Tobias, and I left and headed home knowing that justice was served and a bad man was gone for good and we would never see him again.
N/A I had fun writing this chapter and hope you like it. Also BTW I really don't like Peter or Eric and I hate Marcus. I am also trying to update as much as possible but I don't have wifi at home and sadly I have no thanks giving holidays right now ( I live in Canada) I'll try to update again soon. Sorry it's so short. Please don't butter knife me.
-Sarah 😋