Stage One of Initiation

When the alarm went off Tobias and I woke up and got ready. I got dressed in the same outfit as yesterday.

When I got out of the bathroom I saw Tobias wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off his abs, black jeans, and black sneakers.

"Alright let, teach some initiates how to shoot and scare them while doing it!" I said giving Tobias a hug.

"Okay, I love you but we still have to hide our relationship a secret," he replied with a hint sadness, pulled out of the hug, and we headed to get breakfast at the cafeteria.

When we got there Tobias and I grabbed muffins, then went to set up targets in the training room.

Once everything was set up the initiates started walking in. By eight o'clock everyone but Rachel was there.

"Alright," Tobias yelled," Today we will be learning how to shoot a gun!"

Just as he was about to go on Rachel came in and I yelled," Why were you late initiate."

"I had to finish putting on my make-up." she said nervously.

Oh she's probably trying to impress my fiancé I thought.

"Well don't be late tomorrow or else!" I said menacingly while shooting her a glare.

Then Tobias continued explaining what we were doing for the day," now watch Six as she demonstrates the proper way to shoot a gun."

I then went, picked up a gun, walked to the target, placed my hands properly one he gun, aimed the gun at the target, and fired. I watched as the bullet hit the target dead centre and all the initiates stared open- mouthed at me.

"Well what are you waiting for! Get shooting!" I yelled and walked over to Tobias and asked," How'd I do?"

"Very well," he replied and began to watch the initiates shooting.

By lunch everyone but Crystal and Jay had hit the target. Tia and Jared had hit the bullseye.

"Go for lunch and be back here in an hour!" I yelled.

After all the initiates left we walked to the cafeteria, got some food, and headed to our apartment.

Once we were inside Tobias gave me a deep passionate kiss. Then we sat down and ate our lunches while talking about the initiates.

When we got in to the topic of Sianna I said," She looks a lot like you Tobias. Like her face shape, her eyes, and her expressions!"

Maybe their related, I thought, but then again maybe not. Then let it go but it was still in the back of my mind.

After lunch we returned to the training room five minutes before the initiates were supposed to be back. In the next five minutes all the initiates were back and were ready to learn how to throw knives.

Then Tobias yelled, " Now you will learn how to throw knives! Six will you stand in front of the target as I demonstrate the proper throwing stance!"

I did as I was instructed and stood in front of the target just like last year and smiled at Tobias with a look that said," Throw the same as last year."

And he did as I looked deep in to his. Just before he threw the last knife he tapped his ear the threw, the knife just cutting the top of my ear where I felt a slight sting just like last year.

After Tobias finished throwing I yelled," Stop ogling and start throwing!"

Then they all dashed to pick up knives and then went to targets and started throwing.