2: Truth or Dare (Candor or Dauntless)

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in forever but I've been really busy. I really hope read this whole story.

Disclaimer: I don't own Divergent that belongs to Veronica Roth.

        Tris's POV

As soon as Chris got me in the bathroom she started doing my make-up with an angry expression on her face and I felt really bad.

        Taking a deep breath I said,"Chris, I'm really sorry I forgot and lost track of time. If it makes you feel better you can choose whatever clothes you want for me to wear and do my make up however you want."

        As soon as I said that her whole face brightened up and did her work without letting me see what she was doing with my make-up. When she was done she handed me an outfit that consisted of a bra, tank-top, crop top, leather jacket, panties, spandex shorts, and black jeans. The bra and panties were both black lagrie.

        After my clothes were on and my hair was done I looked she let me look in a mirror. I saw Chris had made my eyelids smokey-grey, my cheeks were tinted pink and my lips were blood red. I looked... Fantastic, expesically with my hair curled framing my face.

        "Thanks Chris," I said, "I look fantastic!"

        "Your welcome," Chris replied smiling, "Go show Four!" and with that ran out the door.

         Then I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tobias's jaw drop. Once he regained his composure he said, "Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe how good you look expessialy tonight."

        "Thanks," I said blushing, "We should get to the party at Zeke's or we'll be late.

        "Alright then my lady"Tobias said in a british accent while holding out his arm for me, "shall we make our way to the party?"

        "yes we shall" I said blushing as i took his arm and with that we headed to Zeke's apartment which was B17. Which just so happened to be in the same hallway we were in so it was a short walk.

        Once we got to the party Marlene, Uriah, Christsina, Will, Shaunna, Zeke and Lynn were sitting in a circle on the floor waiting for us to get here. So when we sat down Uriah stood and practically yelled "I'm going first!" after that he said more quietly, "Who will be my first victum?"

       "Zeke, my dear brother, truth or dare?" he said smiling evily.

        "Dare," he replied smugly and  Uriah began grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

        "I dare you to let Christina give you a girly make-over and let her choose the close you get to wear for the rest of the game. Or else you are a PANSYCAKE!" said Uriah.

        "Ok come on Christina lets go." Zeke grumbled.

-------------------------------------------------- 15 minutes later -------------------------------------------------------------

        When Zeke and Christina rentered the room Zeke was wearing a black mini skirt, pink tube top that said "Daddy's Girl" in black, deep red leather high-heels, deep purple eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, bright pink blush, and baby pink lipstick. We were all (excpet Zeke) laughing and leaning on eachother to stay up-right. 

        "Ok, who will be my target? Hmmm" Zeke said and eyed us with a thoughtful expression, "Four my friend, truth or dare?"

        "Dare, I chose dauntless for a reason" Four replied smugly.