The Initiates

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

My alarm clock blared as I hit the snooze button. Then I remembered the initiates get here today! So I decided to have a little fun waking Tobias.

To wake him up I started to kiss him, moves my legs to straddle his hips and stared to grid my hips against his. as soon as he stared to kiss back I jumped up and said "Get up,the initiates will be here in two hours! I'm going to get ready."

"Kay sweetheart," Tobias," but I think that we should hide our relationship from the initiates to look more intimidating to the initiates."

"Okay," I said and sauntered off to do my make-up.

'First I applied a thin line of eye-liner, smokey dark grey eye-shadow, mascara, dark blush, and blood red lipstick.

After that I straightened my hair and dressed in a tight tank-top that showed off my tattoos, black skinny jeans, a fitted leather jacket, and my black combat boots.

When I came out of the bathroom Tobias said with a smirk," Nice look Six," and then pulled me in to a hug.

"You don't look to bad either, Four," I replied against his shirt," We have to be at the net in half an hour."

"Okay,"he said," Let's go," and then we headed to the cafeteria grabbed a muffin and headed to the net hand in hand. When reached the net we separated and waited for someone to jump. I looked up when I heard a scream and saw a falling grey blur! Abnegation!

When they landed in the net i went to help them off the net. once the first jumper, who happened to be a girl, had both feet on the ground I saw she had chocolate brown hair and eyes, pail skin, freckles, and was about two inches taller then me. I asked what her name was and she nervously said."Sianna."

Then there was another scream .

Once all the initiates landed there were eleven transfers:

Sianna- Abnegation

Rose- Candor

Joel- Candor

Rachel- Candor

Jared- Erudite

Tia- Erudite

Cole- Candor

Kash- Erudite

Rebeca- Erudite

Jeremy- Amity

Cassidy- Candor.

"Alright! I'm six these are Four, Uriah, and Marlene! We will be your instructors," I said.

Just as I was about to go on a Candor, Rose, piped up and said," Your names are numbers?!"

"Yes do you have a problem with it, the first lesson you will learn in dauntless is how to keep your mouth shut, got it!" growled while I got right in her face.

"G-g-got it," she stuttered.

"Good. now follow us," I replied and led them to the Pit.

When we got there Tobias said grinning,"This is the Pit, you will learn to love it! It's where the people in Dauntless socialize and shop."

Then we led them to the Chasm and I said," This is the Chasm! It reminds us there is a fine line between bravery and idiocy! a daredevil jump off this ledge will end your life! it has happened before and it will happen again! You have been warned!"

When I said this I was thinking of Al.

We finally led them to the dorms and Tobias yelled," Be back here by ten and and training starts at eight, be there or else!" With that we walked out of the dorms, walked to the cafeteria, got our food and sat down at our usual table and I said," I had fun scaring the crap out of a Candor named Rose."

Then Christina's eyes got huge and her mouth fell open then she said," Rose is my sister! I'm gonna go she her," and dashed off without another word leaving us to our conversations.

After dinner Tobias and I went back to the apartment. Once we were inside the apartment with the door closed Tobias crashed his lips to mine and said," I've been waiting to do this all day," between kisses.

We kissed for a good half hour before we both decided to get ready for bed. once I had changed into one of Tobias's shirts and a pair of my short-shorts I crawled into bed, cuddled up to Tobias, and we fell asleep in each others arms.

N/A I want to thank my friends: Sianna, Tia, Cole, Kash, Jeremy, and Cassidy for letting me use their names. I'll try to update sooner but I'm still having writers block. Please don't butter knife me.

-Sarah 😃