'6

the blonde-haired sighed, as he looked at the younger exiting the cafe.
"you heard, right?"
"i did, i can't believe i embarrassed myself like that in front of him, i want to disappear."
"don't worry, i think that he probably also likes you, and by the way he's really cute, if you want to give up i won't hesitate to try and hit on him."
"don't you dare lay an hand on jinyoung! i like him a lot and i won't let you have him, jackson!"
"woah, mark, calm down, i was just kidding." the younger male started laughing, seeing how his friend got seriously mad at him.
"don't laugh! i really like him a lot..."
"i know, i'm sure that you'll be able to be together with that boy, cheer up."
"okay, i'll do my best to think so.
i'll go and wipe the tables now, thank you for encouraging me."
"you already know you're more than welcome, now go or the boss will scold you for being lazy, you already know how he says that we chit-chat way too much for his liking."
the older just nodded and then went to the tables as he said, cleaning accurately, when he reached the one where the raven-haired was sitting just before, noticing a jacket on the chair.
he looked at it and recognised that it actually belonged to the boy he was talking about just a few moments ago, the raven-haired had forgotten his coat there and mark couldn't help but smell jinyoung's scent in that jacket.
the blonde-haired picked it up and brought it with him, waiting for the younger to come again, so that he could give him back his coat.