~@~

~5 years later~

"TWEEK! EVIE STOLE MY CAMP CAMP DVD!!" Isabella yelled, obviously annoyed at her trans brother though she's still in denial. Tweek sighed, putting his phone down to go help his 13 year old sister. 3 years ago, Evie came out as trans and asked to be called Eli. His parents accepted him for being trans though Isabella is in denial and insist that he's a girl. Tweek also came out to the adults that took him in and it was the same story.

Anyways, let's get back on track here. 

"How about you two watch Camp Camp together. Then, after you two are done Izzy can have her DVD back." Tweek suggested. Thankfully, the twins agreed and started watching their show. He went back to his room and grabbed his phone to continue reading the fanfiction that he's on. He had blocked and deleted the contacts from the people that he had no memory of adding to his contacts list a few months ago and added his new friends.

Tweek got a notification from a group chat between his new group of friends, "Hey, Tweeks, I got a message on Insta from someone saying they know you." 

He replied with, "Did they tell you who they are, Jon?" 

Jon quickly replied with, "Yeah, they said that their name is Clyde. Do you remember anyone by that name?" 

"No, anyways, where the hell are Ev, Tay, and Nat? They usually show up right about now." the blonde sent back.

As soon as that message was sent, Evan sent a message to the group chat saying, "I AM TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ev then went offline. 

Taylor then sent a message saying, "Me and Natalie are cuddling and trying to go to sleep, Twe. What are you two doing up still." Tweek chuckled. Taylor and her girlfriend were always in the same place doing something together. 

"Reading yaoi fanfics then keeping Eli and Izzy from fighting over the Camp Camp DVD." was what he sent to them. 

"Got another mysterious message from someone else claiming that they know Tweeks while trying to go to sleep." Jonathan sent. 

"I'm gonna try to sleep. If I don't, expect a message ranting about something from the fanfic I'm reading." Tweek sent before muting the chat. He went back to reading the TomTord fanfiction only to be interrupted by a police officer bursting into his room. 

He let out a scream as the officer talked into the walkie talkie saying, "I found the boy."

The officer then said to him, "Pack some clothes and other necessities. You're going home." The blonde didn't know what the man meant by home. This is his home. 

"No. I'm not leaving my siblings, parents, and friends behind." he said, glaring at the officer. The older male sighed before talking into the walkie talkie again. After he listened to what whoever is at the end said, he walked over to Tweek and lifted him up. 

"We're taking you back to your real parents, son. We're trying to help you." was all the man said as he carried Tweek out of his room. When they passed the living room, he saw his parents and siblings backed into a corner scared out their minds. They soon got outside and the officer put Tweek in the back seat of the police car. Tweek quickly texted his friends about what's going on. They started freaking out, promising him that they'll bring him back as soon as they find out where he's going.

The two officers soon got into the car and started driving to wherever they're taking the 15 year old. He sighed before texting Jon, asking for the Clyde kid's Instagram name. 

"Oh, it's ClydeistheHottestGuy." was the response. Tweek looked him up and once he found the right account, sent him a message. 

"Why were you texting Jon?" he sent. Thankfully he didn't put his username as his real name.