~&~

"Here." Craig said, setting Tweek's phone back onto the table. He picked it up to see that there was a new contact created. "Call me if you need anything." the noirette said before going back to listening to Clyde talking about Bebe's boobs. He seemed to be in an argument with Taylor about if the boob size of a girl contributes to her being girlfriend material or not. 

"Donovan, you got it all wrong. You got to take her personality into account. If she has a good personality, then she is girlfriend material." she stated. 

"No. You're the wrong one. People notice the bodies of whoever they want to date then they decide if they like the size or not." Clyde argued back. 

"Is Clyde always like this?" Tweek questioned and Craig, Jimmy, and Token all nodded. 

Both Clyde and Taylor went silent after he had said he will go comment on Bebe's boobs and ask her out. A few seconds later, he got up and walked over to where the girls were sitting and was talking to a girl with long, blonde hair. After he said something, she punched him and he walked back over to the table with his head down. Taylor started giggling before full on laughing. 

"I told you!" she exclaimed between laughs. 

"Fucking hell." he cursed as he sat down. Token patted his back in a comforting way. 

"What did you think was gonna happen, Clyde?" Jonathan asked. 

"That'd she go out with me." the brunette replied. Craig just flipped the group off. The bell soon rang and they went to finish their classes for the day.

~Timeskip: After School~

Tweek and his friends headed towards his parents' coffee shop as soon as school let out. Though, Craig and Clyde were trying to convince them to go to the park with them and the others. 

"Guys, do you think our parents are going to come find us?" Evan asked out of nowhere. 

"Probably not, unless Mr. and Mrs. Alexander tell them." Jonathan replied. 

"They'll most likely snitch." Taylor replied. After that, the group went silent. They soon got to the coffee shop and they entered to be greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Tweak. 

"Hello, kids." Mr. Tweak greeted as they walked in. 

"Richard, tell them about what we heard earlier. I got to get some stuff from the back." Mrs. Tweak told her husband. 

He nodded before saying, "Tweek, your friends' parents are going to be here in about a week or so. They might have to go back to their real home." 

The blonde glared at his father. 

"They aren't leaving." he said. The other four agreed. They soon left the shop and headed for the forest. "I don't know why, but I remember this fort that I used to go to when I needed to get away from the people here." Tweek said with a sigh, glancing at his friends as they searched for the fort.

After about 30 minutes of searching, they soon found it and were just sitting around talking about random things. Talking soon turned into truth or dare. 

"Alright! Evan, truth or dare!" Taylor yelled with a smirk. 

"Dare." Evan replied. 

"My dare for you is to flirt with Jonathan for 4 rounds!" was the dare. 

"Y'know, we should've gotten some alcohol." Natalie said.

Tweek silently agreed, though if he agreed out loud Taylor would have a bitch fit. After a few more rounds of the game, they started talking about things from their old home. 

"Dude, Jackson was a huge bitch." the noirette of the group said. 

"True, he had almost everyone under his fucking control." Natalie agreed with her girlfriend. 

"But, Emma is also a huge bitch." Jonathan joined in.

The blonde of the group had fallen asleep a few minutes ago. 

"Ok, Evan, can you and Jonathan go get some beer? I need to drink my depression away again." Taylor sighed, looking at the two. They nodded before leaving the fort to get the beer. She let out a sigh before leaning back and staring at the night sky. 

The two brunettes had returned 30 minutes later with the beer. Natalie woke Tweek up, smiling. 

"We're finally gonna feel like we're back home, but without all the city lights." she said, handing him one of the alcoholic drinks. 

"Ok, before we drink. Let's all make sure that our phones are on airplane mode. We don't need any distractions." Taylor proposed and they all agreed. 

"LET'S DRINK THE WORLD AWAY!" Jonathan yelled, holding his drink up and the others followed his actions before drinking. They were soon all laying down, staring at the sky like they used to when they were younger. 

"Y'know, I missed this." Tweek stated with a giggle. 

"Yeah, just staring at the stars while drinking used to be our favorite thing to do on the weekends. Whatever happened to that?" Natalie questioned.

"The cops got onto us, remember?" Jonathan answered. 

"Oh yeah. Thankfully they let us off with a warning then." the conversation went on from then. Each of them bringing up memories from when they were younger. It kinda became a little game they play whenever they drink. Bring up a memory, everyone has to drink.

"Duuuude, remember Twe's first boyfriend back home? He was a huuuuuuge asshole." Evan slurred, taking another drink. 

"Yeeeeaaaah. He just dated me to expose me to the whooooole school. Jokes on him, I'm already fucking dead inside." Tweek slurred back. 

"Aren't we all!" Jonathan joined in. The whole group was heavily drunk by now, the time being 11:00 P.M.

"Natalieeeee, I loooooove yoooouuuuuu!" Taylor slurred as she leaned closer to her girlfriend. She was just a blushing mess as she laughed. 

"Remember last time we did this? We were ontop of that abandoned car garage staring at the sky just laughing at stupid stuff! I fucking filmed it!" Jonathan chuckled. 

"Yo, duuuude, I remember that we were talking about ways to get detention then. Let's start that conversation again!" Evan exclaimed.

"We don't know much about the teachers here, Ev. They probably won't care, but then again Ms. Chokesondick seemed to be really strict." Taylor sighed. 

"You never know! Let's try to get detention next time we go to school. I feel like skipping tomorrow." Tweek stated. 

"Remember when the principal got angry every time we skipped. Hell, the police had to drag us there!" Natalie added.

"Yeeaaaah, I fucking miss that!" they all went into a laughing fit after that statement. They then fell silent, staring at the stars until they fell asleep.