~!)~

Tweek opened his eyes to see the younger version of him again. 

"H-hi again, o-older me! B-be-before we l-le-leave this t-timeline, I w-wanted us t-to g-go b-back and l-look t-through the good memories!" he smiled.

~Flashback 1~

"Craig! Hurry up!" a young blonde male yelled as he and his friends ran towards the school. Craig was lagging behind. 

"I'm coming!" the noirette yelled back, laughing at the situation.

~Flashback 2~

Tweek was walking towards the playground when he was stopped by four kids. Two of them female while the other two were male. 

"Hey, new kid. Wanna hang out with us?" the girl with glasses asked him. He shyly nodded and she grabbed his hand and led him to where they usually go during recess.

~Flashback 3~

The five kids were sitting on the roof, taking turns drinking alcohol that Natalie's dad had bought for himself. 

"Bleh! It has a bland taste." Taylor said, spitting some of it out. They were 12 years old, trying alcohol for the first time. 

"Anybody have any other things we can try?" Evan questioned his friends, but received no answer. 

"Twe, can you tell us about your old town?" Natalie questioned Tweek.

He shook his head. 

"I'd rather not talk about that place." he said. They continued to drink until they had to go home.

~Flashback 4~

"Tweek! Come watch Camp Camp with us!" two 12 year olds exclaimed. 

Tweek just chuckled and said, "Alright, but I'll be hanging out with friends later." He followed the two to the living room and sat down on the couch. Isabella and Eli just sat down on the floor and started the show. 

"There's a place I know that's tucked away!" the twins started to sing, the oldest out of the three soon joined in.

~Flashback 5~

"Duuuuude! We should fucking glue everyone's butts to their seats!" Jonathan slurred. The group of five were drunk off their asses yet again. 

"That won't get us detention. That's just a regular prank. We need to do something drastic! Liiiiiiike, we refuse to do anything the teachers say and walk out of the school during lunch!" Taylor laughed. 

"Naaah! How about we change our teachers lessons to Camp Camp!" Tweek giggled. 

"That's a good idea!" Evan smiled. 

"Guys! We should hold an assembly and just play Camp Camp episodes all day!" Natalie exclaimed. 

"That won't get us detention." Jonathan stated. The group then fell silent and watched the stars far above them.

"Guys, one day I want to be up there. With all of the dead souls. Exploring the vast universe." the blonde of the group said out of nowhere. "Flying with big wings the same colors as my eyes." he chuckled. 

~End of flashbacks~

"L-looks like w-we w-won't get o-our wish o-of f-flying through s-space." the 10 year old laughed, looking up at his older self. "A-are y-yo-you ready t-to go b-back to y-your r-re-real h-home, o-older me?" he questioned, receiving a nod. A green light then glowed from both of the males' chests. "O-older me, y-you w-won't f-fo-forget anything in t-this t-ti-timeline." young Tweek said.

The green light that the younger Tweek has, slowly engulfed him. Tweek's green light did the same and both of the lights morphed the two together. The light soon faded and a 10 year old Tweek was left there, in the darkness alone. 

"W-where am I?!" he questioned, looking around. His eyes soon grew heavy and he closed them.

-----------------------------------

Natalie, Taylor, Evan, and Jonathan had watched in silence as their friend took his own life. Natalie's eyes started tearing up and she clung onto Taylor who just stared in horror at the cliff edge. 

"Ok, everyone go home. We need to do an investigation." Officer Barbrady yelled as he pushed to the front of the crowd.

Mr. and Mrs. Tweek were both mourning their son's death. They lost him after they had gotten him back. The other parents approached them, each of them comforting the mourning adults. 

"Guys, that night we were talking about how we could get detention. He had said that he wanted to be with the dead souls in the sky. Tweek got his wish." Jonathan said quietly. Most of the town had went back and started preparing for the next day.

----------------------------------

Tweek woke up in his room in South Park. 

"TWEEK! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" his mom yelled out. 

"A-alright, mom! I g-gotta g-get d-dr-dressed!" he yelled back before getting out of bed and got ready. Once he was done, he went downstairs to be greeted by Clyde, Craig, Token, and Jimmy. 

"Tweekers!" Clyde yelled, hugging the short blonde. 

"H-hey, Clyde." he responded. 

"Yo, we're getting some new students. We should get to school to meet them." Token smiled. The group left Tweek's home after he got his coffee, all of them running to the school.