01

"aaaaHHhHhhH" seungkwan screamed as soonyoung chased him on the tables.

"soonyoung get you and seungkwans ass d0WN NOW" jihoon yelled at the two.

"hey remember that's mine though." vernon said looking at his phone.

"what- omg hansol that's not what we're talking aBOUT AND tHAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE"

he shrugged and ignored him.

"hey." mingyu poked wonwoo's shoulder. "hey." he repeated.

"hey"
"hey"
"hey-"

"cAn yOU PLEASE SHUT UP." he slammed his book closed.

mingyu has just smiled at he older and engulfed wonwoo in a big hug causing the smaller to squirm aggressively and shout curse words.

"ah uh ahhh uhh hyung can you make me some food please?????" chan begged his elder.

"no chan make it yourself you're almost 20." jisoo shook his head.

"uGh whatever,,, jeonghannie hyung~~" chan skipped over to the cuddling couple.

jisoo sighed and rubbed his temples. when he moved in with with his friends, he thought there would be no chaos or if there was, seungcheol would be the good dad he was and take care of it.

but instead jisoo has to while seungcheol is messin around.

while jisoo was daydreaming, minghao ran up to him yelling  and spitting on him. "TELL JUN TO STOP FLIRTING WITH ME"

he sighed. "jun-"
"but you like it though" jun said.

minghao then furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look away from the older.

"you're trying to make me look like a bottom." minghao mumbled.

"but??? you are though." jisoo then said.

"LOLOL jisoo ain't wrong, but i'm sorry babyyy." jun cooed.

"you know what, you two can handle this on your own. bye." jisoo waved as he walked into his bedroom.

he then plopped on the bed and went on his phone.

send to:✅ hammie😃✅ sungchoool✅ taehyung🤙🏻✅ shistar kwan✅ soap😔✅ ohoshit⭐️✅ shinbree

send to:
✅ hammie😃
✅ sungchoool
✅ taehyung🤙🏻
✅ shistar kwan
✅ soap😔
✅ ohoshit⭐️
✅ shinbree

sent!

———

highnote_kweeen