06

*the last chapter was before jisoo got home* n e ways-

-shua pov-

*1 day later*

jisoo was washing the dishes until he saw a very peppy soonyoung and seungkwan walking up to the older and asking if he needed help washing the dishes. of course the elder was confused why they all of a sudden want to help him, they usually whine when their only job is to put the dishes in the sink.

"sure, but why are you two so happy?" jisoo asked when he faced them to see the two smiling .

"nothing hyung, we just wanna help our favorite hyung!" soonyoung said.

"that's the biggest lie ever. what do y'all want me to do." jisoo said bluntly. "you got us! so can you um like ask seungcheol or jeonghan hyung if we can go out to see a friend? please? and please don't tell them who we are visiting." seungkwan asked .

"i can do that, as long as you finish the dishes. and you never told me who so" "seokmin-ah!" soonyoung shouted, then covered his mouth.

seungkwan groaned. "stupid you werent supposed to say! jisoo hyung is gonna tell them and they're gonna wanna come with us!" he whined. it was supposed to be a booseoksoon reunion.

soonyoung shrugged. jisoo had continuously heard the strangers name the last few days, and it was low key bothering him that everyone knows him but he doesn't. the boys excluding jisoo all went to high school together, which probably meant seokmin went there as well since they knew him. after they graduated, they met jisoo and they all loved him. a couple more years passed and they live together now, no seokmin tho. is jisoo this seoks dude replacement?

jisoo shook his head, 'nah, you just think too hard.'

"meh i don't care, i'll just say you two need to go somewhere," jisoo said.

"omg! thank you so much hyung!" seungkwan cheered giving the oldest a hug which was quite rare.

———

"where's soonyoung and seungkwan going jisoo-hyung?" chan popped out of no where next to his hyung as jisoo watched the two kiddos happily leave the apartment. he told seungcheol hyung they were going to go eat somewhere together, seungcheol didn't really take note or care as he was literally about to go into dreamland with his nap.

"they're just going out to meet with a friend." jisoo shrugged. "aw man i bet they're meeting with seokmin hyung" chan sighed.

jisoo was slightly suprised chan knew, but not really, since they all know 'seokmin' and always wanna see him. no pettiness intended. might as well tell chan since he guessed correctly, he can trust his youngest, right?

"yeah, seok or whatever his name is? just don't tell anyone."

"omg fr. right, of course." chan slowly backs away and into someone's room. and all of a sudden jisoo heard shouts and stomps in the hallway, of course chan told hansol and mingyu.

"hyung ! where's seungkwan and soonyoung now??"

"do you know when they left?"

"do you think we follow them!?"-

"GUYS, calm down. chan. what did i say." but of course he told mingyu and hansol the 2 of 4 are part of the 'maknae squad'. chan only smiled, oh well.

"you guys CANNOT follow seungkwan and soonyoung just to see this seokmin kid okay? it's their business and you guys can always hang out with him another time."

"but hyungggg!!~ we really want to see him now,," mingyu said making a pouting face. ew.

"nah, you ain't gone see him-"

"i swear if i hear seokmins name one more time i'm finna jump somebody." jeonghan said rubbing his temples.

"me too jeonghan, me too-"

'but fr, where seokie at, i miss my little king arthur, it's been too longg" jeonghan whined making the pout emoji.

"bruh- you know what, they at the park. i don't care no more." jisoo gave up with with trying to help seungkwan, soonyoung and that stupid seokmin kid, who they all seem to love sooooo much.

everyone had came out from their caves after hearing the news. wow, they sure are overreacting with him, he's probably just a normal kid. he can meet them any other time what. jisoo just shook his head sighing very loudly plopping on the couch. jeonghan seem to take notice jisoo seemed slightly upset about something. while the group of kids excluding seungcheol who was taking a nap. jeonghan sat next to jisoo and said "you good jisoo-ah? what's wrong?" jisoo liked that jeonghan always seemed to care even tho sometimes he would get a little petty, he was like a big brother jisoo really needed at times. "everyone knows seokmin and i don't, i feel slightly left out and kind of curious why you all love him so much?" jisoo admitted. jeonghan undersold right away. "seokmin was the one who brought us as a group, he introduced us to one another. and he's very funny and nice to us and sometimes mean but in a jokingly way. but he moved out of our area for a while, but recently moved back like a month ago. you and him would be great friends, i should've told you about him sooner. i promise we'll introduce you to him, if you feel fine with that." jeonghan explained.

"i guess sure." "yay! now smile jisoo you look ugly when you make that resting face." jisoo laughed and got up to grab his phone in his room.

he felt better after jeonghan told him everything, i guess that's a good reason to like him, but is he that cool that they desperately want to see him NOW? man idk nan molla.

———

and i oop. yuh imma just post whenever i feel motivated lmao

almost 1000 words lmao

unedited bruh