02

it was a monday, which meant work.
his usually woke up around 9 or 10. but since he worked at in the morning, he had to get up at 6.

6:21 am

jisoo woke up from a ding coming from phone. he groaned and turned to his side grabbing his fully charged iphone.

v e r n o n:

hyung

what

r u awake

stupid why did you just ask
that question

ok

jeonghan said to wake u up but i'm too lazy so ya

get ready for work

k bye
seen

he checked his feed quickly before getting ready for the day.

———

xuminghoe_e

❤️    💬    ▶️liked by junhui__prince21, minqyu_ck, and 90 othersxuminghoe_e i felt cute🌻🤷🏻‍♂️view all 31 commentsjunhui__prince21 CUZ U AREEEEEE❤️❤️❤️💞xuminghoe_e @junhui__prince21 s t op11 hours ago

❤️ 💬 ▶️
liked by junhui__prince21, minqyu_ck, and 90 others
xuminghoe_e i felt cute🌻🤷🏻‍♂️
view all 31 comments
junhui__prince21 CUZ U AREEEEEE❤️❤️❤️💞
xuminghoe_e @junhui__prince21 s t op
11 hours ago

myung.jjjjjun

❤️   💬   ▶️liked by eunwooo_cha, and 63 othersmyung

❤️   💬   ▶️
liked by eunwooo_cha, and 63 others
myung.jjjjjun ahh uwu
view all 7 comments
rockyrock_ 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
1 day ago

choiiiiiiii_2834

❤️   💬   ▶️liked by yoonsjeonghan, boo

❤️   💬   ▶️
liked by yoonsjeonghan, boo.seungwhy, and 94 others
choiiiiiiii_2834 hhhh sigh
view all 19 comments
yoonsjeonghan seokkiee💛
choiiiiiiii_2834 @yoonsjeonghan what about me:(
yoonsjeonghan aw ok sure

'it's him again..?'

if jisoo was honest, this "seok" dude was pretty good looking. but he quickly dismissed it before changing and brushing his teeth.

after so, he went to the living room to see minghao holding onto junhui on the coach sleeping. the scene was cute but gross at the same time.
"oh hey jisoo, we were watching movies last night. and we kinda fell asleep." jun yawned.

"okay, well i'm heading to work. see you" jisoo said putting his vans on.

"aren't you gonna eat breakfast?"

"no, i'm not very hungry." jisoo answered.

"hm okayyyyy. well bye jisoo." jun smiled snuggling back with minghao.

jisoo waved at him and walked out the door, he took a bus since it was too far to walk. he works at a daycare for kids ranging from ages 4-11, and they open at 7:30.

after a 10 minute ride, he arrived at the place. he unlocked the door and saw his coworker — seokjin, making snacks for the kids.

"good morning jin hyung." jisoo greeted while putting his stuff in a cubby.

"oh, didn't see you there, morning jisoo-ah" the older said.

jisoo brought the toys out and folded the messy blankets.

7:28 am

"okay the kids should be arriving soon, can you be at front for a bit? i have to get something from the back." seokjin asked.

"sure hyung."

as soon as seokjin left. the bell rung meaning someone had arrived - and it happened to be their other coworkers, kim jisoo and kim yewon. the kids usually call jisoo joshua so it isn't as confusing.

"goood morninggggg joshuaa" umji yawned.

"good morning umji, and jisoo." joshua chuckled at the sleepy female.

"hhhhhhh morning" jisoo said rubbing her eyes.

"where's jin?" umji asked. "he's getting something from the back-" he was cut off by a mom walking in with a small boy in her arms.

"ah, hello ms. park" joshua bowed. "hi joshua, umji, and jisoo." the mother smiled giving her sleepy son to jisoo. "thank you for watching him, i'm off to work"

right as she left all the kids were coming in, but it wasn't really difficult in the mornings since everyone is so tired.

9:42 am

"joshua?" one of the boys called out who was on the carpet.

"yes jisung?"

"can i have b-blankie?..." he said stuttering looking down.

"of course." joshua smiled handing him a yellow blanket.

"t-thank you.." he smiled. then he saw jisung walk over to a boy who was by himself reading and give it to him while blushing. joshua believed that was chenle. (i changed the names LOL)

then he heard crying.

he ran over to whom to be seokjin's little cousin and asked him. "what's wrong?"
"i got a booboo..." he sniffed.

"where?" joshua asked.

the boy pointed to his leg.

"okay, wait here. let me get a bandage."

after helping the boy, now known as minseok. the younger then said, "you're really nice, you're just like my big brother seokie."

"oh really? that's cool" joshua felt like he heard that name a couple times already, but he ignored that thought.

———

lmao HI