intro

Intro:-
Anirudh Roy Choudhury,the assistant of biggest lawyer of bengal Arun das..but this identity doesn't stay with Anirudh too much..as like he was destined to be son in-law to him..

Bondita Roy Choudhury,a innocent girl who's girl is not big but small reside in her husband Anirudh Roy Choudhury.she loves him unconditionally and with this love she for the first time stand against her father and Married his assistant over a big business..
It's been 3 years of marriage..for bilss for Bondita as she married the man who loves her unconditionally..that she thought..
But what happened when her The one who has kept the illusion.
Yes.. it's turn into a illustration of her perfect Life and when she is the edge of life, Will she knows about it..nor anirudh will let her knew about this.
A power Hunger man , will he changed.. will be guilty about the deception he was giving to his lovely wife and what would it take price.

Hey guys hope you all are good here I'm with a new story of anidita.. it's like never before as far i thought.. character edge style and design would be dark which may make you uncomfortable or hate with character but their are a story..

A story of repentance of deception..
Stay tuned