3

You walked slowly.
Tae : Quinchana?? Awh..I mean..Is your leg okay? Do you wonna goto hospital?
You : Aani Quinchanaa..
He wonderd.
Tae :Do you know hangul?
You little embarassed.
You : Actually..no..but I know some words. Which I was learned after watching kdramas.
Tea : Is there people watching kdrama on your nation?
You : ooh well...somebody like me and my friend were addicted to it..
Tae : aah...oh wait..are you sure you dont want to goto hospital??
You : yeah I'm fine. I think an oinment will works
Tae : Then shall I got you that?
You : Oh no need.I had it already in my apartment.
Tae : okay. Then I will take you home..
You two reached near your apartment and faced each other to signoff
You : thanks for taking me home..
Tae : actually..we are neighbours..Iam living in this same street..
You : aah..okay then see you next time.good night.
Tea waved at you. And you did the same gesture back.
You didn't seen taehyung for two days.
And the next morning you are in a hurry to go to college . You missed your bus and waited for next bus to arrive.
You are so tensed bcz you are already late..your bag seems so heavy bcz you had library books in it to return.
The bus came and you got in and found a seat..
You steped towards the seat.suddenly someone kicked you and sat there.
You were in such an anger..because you are the one who reached near there at first..It was a guy who wore a hoodie and his face is not showing because he put his hoodie cap on and he looking outside through the window.
Excuse me? Dont you have any manners? All boys have to respect girls. In some point you have no idea about that kind of manners right??
. He turned towards me..It was Tea hyung.
You wondered.
"Oh my God..why are you always put me in trouble??" you yelled.
Tae : Oh its you agian?!what is it?
'I wonder..he forgot about what he complimented me yesterday..' you thought in mind.
You : ahem..I was the one who get here first so you have to leave this seat. Atleast you have to consider that Iam a girl.
Tae : oh no..you got here first was right.But iam the one who sat here first. And I dont think you are a girl at all..Girls that I know was very quite and good looking.
You were a bit embarassed but it turns to anger.
You : what? Am i not a girl to you?..you only know about quite girls who are soo good and scared to talk back to boys. But Iam not like that..I will talk back for human rights.
Tae : oh well..you can continue..!
Deep silence.
Suddenly You threw your bag to his lap that makes him startled.
It was too heavy so that he had some pain while you threw it.
You get down from the bus when you reach your destination..and you stared at him through the window from outside..he did the same in return.
You walked towards college thinking about him.
' How can a boy changed like this much? He was really nice to me while taking back me home..then what happend to him all of sudden? If he really dont remember what hapend two days back? No no.. He said 'its you again' while i was talking.so he remebers..then why is he like this to me again?. Dont know. Just forget him and get into class..its already late'.
You ran in to class room.
Taehyung get down at the next stop and thinking about you while walking...
' why is she yelling at me all at first?
I really dont like her seeing in anger.
Yes I am the one who did wrong..actualy I have seen her walking towards the seat. I did it just to play with her..but she didn't get it right..that's why I talk back to her like that.. She looks pretty when she smiles. But I didn't got a chance to see her smiling today and all I got is her anger.. Just leave it..just make up with her next time when we meet.