10

Jimin stood in front of you two. And tae got nervous after he saw him.

But jimin was busy with looking at you and tae and something suspecious went around his mind..

"omo!! Ya..taehyung you really-"
He dropped his jaw and covered his mouth with his own cute little hands.

Tae got upset and looked at jimin..
" really what?" Tae grabbed his hand and pulled jimin towards him. Now they stared at each other by their forheads got touched and i don't think that they can look at each other properly now😁

Tae : " did i told you that don't dare to come here?? "

He whisper-shouted at him while giving a death glare towards him.

Jimin : so this is why you don't want me to come here..right? He smirked but it leads to a loud laugh.

Tae covered jimin's mouth fully by his hands and looked at you to give a forced laugh. Jimin was trying to get off from his grip but fails.

His box laugh make you smile a little more..

" paboya...please be quite..if you done anything weird right now..then you will not be able see next morning for sure"
Tea whispered in his ear.

Finally jimin succeeded to escape from Tae's arms and whispered back.

" what will you do? Will you sent me somewhere again??"

Tea : "hey..no no..i will kill you instead..."
replied to jimin by looking at you and kept the box smile on his face..

After hearing Tae's words , jimin stood straight and turned to look at tae to confirm whether he was kidding or not..
Tae gave him a death glare again and he told him that he will kill him by using some gestures.

Jimin engulped his saliva and looked at you.. And began to show his sweet smile..

"Ah excusimeee.. Iam jimin."
he started the Coversation.
You two shook hands
" Hai jimin iam Y/n..nice to meet you "
You replied.

Tae just sat nervously by mocking a smile on his face.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I mocked a happy smile at her. But im sure she can tell that i got upset because this jerk ruined our moment.

Y/n and jimin talked for a long time and i didn't got any chance to talk to her.
She is having fun with that jerk. But she sometimes stole a glance at me while talking to him made me happy..
I sighed by looking at them.
I really got angry towards jimin for ruining our moment but i couldn't express because he will began to smile at me when i got angry.

And its my weak point that , Whenever he smiles i forgot everything but to smile with him.. I love his smiling face and the way of smiling..And that jerk knew that well too!!. And he occasionally use it to escape from my anger towards him.

End of p.o.v

Time passed.
.
.
.
You stood up by looking at your watch and ran out from the shop after saying goodbye to them.

Tae waved at you while giving a bright box smile and so jimin did.

Tae waved his hands and turned to jimin. His waving hands ended up punching him hard. It hapened soon at the moment when your figure got disappered from their sight.

"i will kill you bitch..you ruined it all"
tae yelled while punching him.

"AAAAHH...miyani taehyungah.."
Jimin rubbed where he got hit and gave him a cute but a painful smile..
Tae sighed while looking out through window.