13

Y/n's p.o.v

"I want you to be my girlfriend"!!!

At last I heard that words that i eagerly wanted to hear..
But I can't help but ran away from there.

I ran away from him without saying anything. I left him there alone.
Tears filled in my eyes and I tried my best to held it in..but I can't..
I want to be with him..I really wanted to be his only one but..
But..that girl was right..
Iam too perfect to him.
Iam a chubby, ugly and a plain girl.. And he is so handsome and a soon to be idol. I don't deserve him...
So I can't help but to leave him there alone.

Yeah!! Iam doing a right thing....He will soon realize his mistake and can getover from this..

I really wanted to say yes and did it for thousand times to myself that...
Kim Tae hyung, I really love you!!
And i am really sorry for all that happend..sorry..
You can find a perfect match soon.

Taehyung's p.o.v

She ran away from me making me alone here.. She didn't replied. All I could saw was her teary eyes..its almost killed me..
Jisu..she is so cruel.. Her words agonized y/n very badly..
She was ugly at jisu's vision.. But for me..she is the most prettiest girl I have ever seen. If i couldn't make her mine..then I will regret forever...
i swear..

End of p.o.v

Time passed. Tae spent almost three hour at hanriver while staring across the river. He couldn't enjoy the water fountain made by hanriver bridge. He didn't even noticed that beutiful event. All he could seen was her teary eyes and the way she ran from him.
.
.
.

3.00 am

Y/n's p.o.v

I couldn't sleep a little..so i spent my time while wandering around my house.. I frequently checked Tae's apartment. I think, He didn't returned yet. I even called jimin to ask if Tae came back or not.. He said that he didn't. Jimin asked about Tae's confession and I didn't answerd and hungup the call.

Its already 3am..he didn't back yet. Iam so scared. Where could he be at this hour?? I can't call him..Iam scared.

End of p.o.v

You couldn't stay back So you grabbed the jacket put on the couch and ran out from apartment.
You reached the busstop and saw a familier figure sat on waiting shed.

You sure that it was him.. You halted your steps. You were fumed.

You waited for a while looked at him from behind. He didn't had any intension to get back home.
So You sighed and walked at him.
You reached there and sat beside him while leaving a space between you two.
He looked at me and so you did.
His eyes were teary. He didn't asked you anything..he didn't talked about anything..but to stare at you.

You flowercupped his face.
The tears dropped down as soon as you did.
He was sobbing. You wiped his tears with your thumbs by holding his face.

" Yaa.. Im sorry for leaving you there alone.." you said while wiping his tears.

He sighed and began to speak.
"please don't leave me alone anymore..Its killing..i am really sorry.. I'm apologizing from jisu's place too...sorry"

You smiled and gave him a hug.
He accepted it and sat like a kitten on your embrace. You careressed his head.
" Taehyung ah..she was right..so don't blame her. Im already aware of it. And I cried because she let me remember the thing that I had forgotten. I shouldn't had forget that..thanks to her"
You said while careressing.

Tae broke the hug and looked at you ..
His eyes gotten red.
" aware of what?? Y/n, You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen...so don't blame yourself." he said

You scoffed...and shook your head.

Tae : " y/n..can I ask you onething?"
You : hmmm..
You hummed while looking at him.

Tae : I will only ask you once and you should've to be sincere at your answer. Don't dare to lie. Okay??

You got it what he about ask. But you hummed in response.

Tae sighed.
" I knew you like me..but i want to hear from you just once. Soo please don't even try to cheat yourself...
He paused and cleared his throat before asking.

"y/n..do you love me??".

Silence.
You stared at his eyes that was glittering due to tears filled in it.
You sighed.

" yes Kimtaehyung.. I do like you. "

You said resulting a deep sigh from him while covering his face with his palms. He wiped his tears and smiled while looking downwards.

You resumed your words.
"But, Its not possible to be together...

You cutoff him when he about to speak.

"Iam an international student. You knew that right? So i Can't be with you forever even if I wish to do... Its fate...

So don't be bothered about our inner feelings.. It will change when situation changes..
We can getover from this battle."

" who told you that its not possible?? Do you know, there are some people living here who married to the girls from another countires and they living their lives happily without any problem..so why shouldn't we??
He shouted.

" ya.. You will become an idol in future and you will have lot of fans.. And at that time if the society knew about our relationship then it will turned out like a huge problem. They will not let me to be your side."

You said in calm.

" Idol..my butt!!" he scoffed.

" ya...wait and see..you will become an idol..and i will watch over you from TVs and internets.. Im damn sure about it..!!"

You said with proud.

He smirked.
" okay..we will see."

" Hmm we will see". You winked at him.

" so..hold back our shitty feelings and go for our dreams.." you said while straightening your spine.

"what's your dream??" he asked

"mine?? You pulled on a thinking face and carefully thought to yourself.

"hmm..mine is..to complete my graduation with a good score, get a job, works at abroad, make a lot of money and spent it for seeing handsome idols like you by attending concerts."
You laughed.
So he did too.
" what a silly dream " he said while smirking.

" yaa..its not that much silly.. Its too have lot of hardship.." you said while widening your eyes.
He laughed.
.
.
.
You two went back to home while chating for an hour.

You felt relief after talking him about your true feelings towards him.
But you felt a pain inside in your heart..