33

(A/N : Don't think its our bang pdnim..he is a very good person. And in this story.. It's a weird pdnim..kang...)

You hugged him tightly...tears falling down through your face...

"It's all because of me... Iam ruining his career, his dreams...only for my happiness of being with him...iam being selfish....very selfish.."

His voice of sobbing piercing your heart. You patted on his back.

"Quinchaanaaa..!! Don't cry...they will call you back...iam sure. Don't feel sad...stop crying..please.... It's killing me...." You said.

He nodded from your shoulders. You pulled back to see his face.

"Its going to be okay...hm??? Don't cry....oppa.." you said while cupping his face.

He was looking down...and nodded. You pulled him to give a forehead kiss and you did.

"Ow...your nose is running.....if you cry like this..then your voice will be like a puppy.." you said made him chuckle.

"Come Inside.." you closed your door after let him enter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
."Taehyung....." You looked around for him after having a shower.

"I'm here.." he said with a cracking voice from the balcony.

"Oh...there you are.." you walked toward him. He smiled but not a usual one...

"Come on Taehyung...i told you they will call you back... I'm damn sure about this because..They can't miss a talented person like this... And if they do, their group will not become a good one..i swear..." You said with a bold voice.

"Hey... Don't say like that...jimin and jungkook is there...If it will happen like that..then their dream will be a damn failure. " He said...
caring his brothers even he is in a bad condition...what a loving man.....💜💜

You sighed.

"Your phone is vibrating. " You said while looking at his pants pocket.

He pulled up and answered.

"Jiminie? How could you called me when you are in dorm?" Tae asked in wonder.

"What?? Jimin..are you stupid??"

He was shouting.

"Jimin....go back...don't do anything stupid..you will regret after that...go back with jungkook.." he said controlling his emotions.

"Jimin...if you dare to come here i swear..you are not my friend anymore..." He said with an anger.

You startled by his actions..he was really angry with them...

He shoved of his phone to his pocket.

"Jimin??" You asked and he nodded with a sigh.

"He said that he and jungkook quiting from the group...idiots...!" He said.

"What..tell them to don't do that.."

"Yeah.. i told them...and hope..they will not do anything stupid for a silly friendship.." he said.

Again phone ring..

"Now.. It's jungkook." He said and answered.

"Hm....really?? Thank you guys. Go back safe...ye...ye..i will be back...wait for me." He said with a nice smile and hang up.

"They are going back" he said smiling..

"But they said..they will wait for me..and i agreed to them...i don't know why...i think..your words gave me hope..." He said looking at your eyes.